💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Didymus' LG5 Concept

Didymus

Featured Posts

Didymus

Couldn't help but create my ideal vision for #TheNextOne. What do you think? :green:

Album cover:

ILFuYgr.png

Title: "Broken Cassettes"

Tracklist:

01. Where I Come From
02. Unforgiven/Unforgotten
03. I'm Stuck Too
04. International Time
05. From Now On
06. Sing for Life, for Me and Maybe You
07. Broken Cassettes

Description:

Going back to her roots, Lady Gaga serves up some melancholic pop rock, entirely recorded as a four-piece band. Consisting mostly of brooding ballads and fiery rockers, Gaga's talent reigns supreme, showcasing her full vocal range and rock 'n roll character on faster tracks and her mellow jazz sensibility on piano-driven heartbreakers. Lyrically, Gaga stays away from biographical subjects and explores emotions and frustrations ranging from blissful nostalgia to cathartic exercises in anger and sadness. The album also features her longest track to date, "Sing for Life, for Me and Maybe You", an astounding 8-minute progressive rock track that is sure to impress her most eager critics. Gaga co-produced the album with the legendary Rick Rubin to offer a classic yet modern rock sound that is remarkably radio friendly while sounding nothing like anything on it. Functioning as an incredible breath of fresh air into her career, this album, though possibly polarizing for her devoted fans, is sure to push her artistry forward to a promising future.

Album length: 43 minutes.

:giveup:

CannaeDrive

Oh yeah : "Gaga's talent reigns supreme, showcasing her full vocal range and rock 'n roll character on faster tracks and her mellow jazz sensibility on piano-driven heartbreakers" 

And Rick Rubin as a producer, including other producers I assume, it's a surefire critical success. Very nice concept, I like it.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Jjang

That would be a great idea, but I feel like its not realistic at this point. Also, I hate that album cover.. :smh: I'd rather have a cover of actual broken cassettes with a small detail that represents Gaga. But pop artists will never do such thing.

Davidsonary

That tracklist looks amazing. I have a feeling that From Now On will be my favourite song from that album. :flutter:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

yASSsss

i would love to see an album like this in her discography :nick: ...but later in career...for now i want some futuristic pop songs from her :pray:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

o u mean ARTPOP

:derpga:

not here for u shading poor sis ARTPOP

nXgWQsr.gif

Leave ha alone. :derpga: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

hijadeputa

I would totally be here for a track that is 8min and produced by the legendary Rick Rubin, but only one that is this long xD I don't know about the rest because I wouldn't be here for a Gaga album with only 7 tracks, maybe if they are pop masterpieces :D nice idea tho

Bloody Matt

I would love that... But I think it's destinated to be only a dream :giveup: 

Archived