💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CONCEPT for Gaga album: 1692 ✞

mucinex

Featured Posts

mucinex

Lady Gaga's EP 1692* will be released February 2016 and is produced by RedOne along with Gaga & Giorgio Moroder doing some co-production. The EP is a small release leading up to her next LP and is sort of a side project that she wanted to work on and release after getting inspired by binge watching season 3 of American Horror Story: Coven. :sis: The EP is heavy trap music blended with chillstep and Witchhouse and focuses on the Salem Witch trials of 1692. The EP has 4 tracks, with a full length of about 20 minutes,

20091109_gagavogue1_560x375.jpg

Tracklist:

1) Sixteen Hundred, Ninety Two. / (3 min, starts out classical, turns into chillstep, then trap/witchhouse, makes critics transfixed, it's 3 minutes, but feels way longer, great structure)

2) Crucifixion (Asphyxiation) / (6 min, heavy trap song with lots of chillstep)

3) Which Witch is Which / (4 min, a more pop-ish song, a single that is a play on words and has a little gibberish, like scheisse, except is in more of a doo-wop form)

4) drown her. drown me. ✞ / (7 min, a ballad with more orchestral sounds than trap sounds, a breather from the heavy witch house)

:rip: i was bored

HighwayGuy

That witch house mix is great!!!!! She could use some of that for her next album 

Giorno Giovanna

The title says 1692 but the OP says 1962

tumblr_ni5d8onHdT1qdt8lgo4_250.gif

:laughga::stalkga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

FrankGutz

hahahaha

drown ha, drown me, i wanna listen that **** pls

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

mucinex

UPDATE:

some vocals will sound like this, only some of the more pop-ish songs though, like WWiW, drown her will have vocals like dope and her oscars performance

Coldplay

The ideas are kinda tacky(? but IM ALL ABOUT THAT MIX. I so want her instrumentals to sound like that <3

• 1 month later...

Archived