Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are yall expecting for the next album

Vishal

Featured Posts

Creyk

For the lead single to actually go #1 :excuseu:

Another 3 top 10 singles at least

Besides that who knows. I'm sure the music will be good but IDK what it will be like, Gags will probably surprise us all. As long as it's not Jazz i'll be okay

Vernier

Opening week sales of 2m and something of this genre

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Born Brave

Disco , Rock , and stuff that showcases her voice because that's what she's selling with now. Before she was selling with shock factor and obscenity but she's grown into a respected vocalist (Thanks Oscar's performance!!!). 

I feel like the fans that crave dance / electronic are going to be let down. I just dont see her relying on production as heavily any more. Used to she would build her voice around a big production but I predict she's done with that and you'll see her do the opposite. She knows she has something her competition doesn't and now the GP knows it too.  The new album might have some dance influenced tracks but I think ARTPOP was the last hurrah for the "normal" Gaga sound. 

mucinex

Gaga, hoe, collab with the one and only big dick b---h, miss ts madison hinton, or else you're gonna flop and the gays gonna hate you

Optimus

This is what I want

Music: Pop songs with catchy verses, big loud choruses, amazing hooks, great clean productions, everything that TF/TFM was

Commercial success- a #1 lead single, 4M sales in USA, 7M WW. A top 3 second single. 350K debut sales for the album. Two more top 10 singles. Album sales- at least platinum in USA and 3.5M WW.

:giveup:

Bradley

I'm expecting an assortment of notes, arranged in a cohesive fashion. :proud:

Never happens in Gaga's case. :hunty:

barcodemonster

Pure pop album with rock instruments. Cohesive sound on the album. Crazy fashion :pray: ...hopefully album #1 and at least one #1 single ..hopefully 4 top ten real hits and at least 1 Grammy!!!!

scan my barcode

Riot Poof

I'm expecting Gaga to play it safe. I feel like she'd go on a route that she knows critics and the GP would be more receptive to, like more "organic" music that'll showcase her voice or music that resembles The Fame and The Fame Monster.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Tokyo Rose

A spinoff to TFM, 1m sold first week, number 1 everywhere, all 6 singles to be US number 1's so she can be the female MJ and music videos like Bad Romance and Applause. 

Lol. 

A TFM spinoff after joining American Horror Story?

NEn7Ukm.gif

Archived