Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Billboard Hot 100 Archive

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

also Bad Romance killed Paparazzi's chances of peaking where it belonged

(in the top 3)

Was Paparazzi peaking right around the time Bad Romance was released?

but if TEOG was released, then she would've had another number one and BTW could be close to 4.5 mil rn and a lot more longevity on the charts for both of them

Yes. The Edge of Glory or Hair definitely should've been the second single.

However, Judas would've peaked higher and overall sold more I think if the original single release had happened. Combined, we can presume it would've sold over 300,000 copies in its first week if the original release had happened since it sold 162,000 in its first two days and 156,000 in its first week. Plus I think it could've gotten at least 35 million AI in its first week since it got 39 million in 9 days and a screwed up release

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1

luckythisway

Was Paparazzi peaking right around the time Bad Romance was released?

Yes. The Edge of Glory or Hair definitely should've been the second single.

However, Judas would've peaked higher and overall sold more I think if the original single release had happened. Combined, we can presume it would've sold over 300,000 copies in its first week if the original release had happened since it sold 162,000 in its first two days and 156,000 in its first week. Plus I think it could've gotten at least 35 million AI in its first week since it got 39 million in 9 days and a screwed up release

the only reason why I like it as a single, is because of the MV. then again TEOG would've had her best video if it was the 2nd single because she would've had no time to change the concept so IMO judas shouldn't have been a single 

it definitely put the knife in her career and events following it pushed it in

also about Paparazzi: I think it was at its second week at 6 when BR was released so BR was released when it was 2-3 weeks from peaking  

Edited by luckythisway
CHROMATICA

TEANUS

the only reason why I like it as a single, is because of the MV. then again TEOG would've had her best video if it was the 2nd single because she would've had no time to change the concept so IMO judas shouldn't have been a single 

it definitely put the knife in her career and events following it pushed it in

also about Paparazzi: I think it was at its second week at 6 when BR was released so BR was released when it was 2-3 weeks from peaking  

Oh yeah I'm with you on the fact that Judas shouldn't have been the second single. Born This Way built up a huge amount of hype for the album so they should've followed it up with an even bigger song (The Edge of Glory or Hair). 

I'm still glad they released Bad Romance when they did tbh. The timing was perfect in Gaga's career and it really took it to the next level so I'm glad they did it

• Like 1

VforVendetta

Imagine the slayage if TEOG was the lead single of BTW...

• Like 1

ARTPOPisaChoice

Imagine the slayage if TEOG was the lead single of BTW...

and released on a Tuesday :toofunny: It would have had +1M first week sales

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

ARTPOPisaChoice

Americano should've been a single. It has Puss in Boots promo

• Like 1

VforVendetta

I also believe that Americano would have been a big 4th single after Puss in Boots instead of You and I.

• Like 1

ARTPOPisaChoice

I also believe that Americano would have been a big 4th single after Puss in Boots instead of You and I.

And Schiesse could've been the worldwide smash single, with two vids :toofunny:

VforVendetta

And Schiesse could've been the worldwide smash single, with two vids :toofunny:

I personally believe that Scheisse is a great album track but a bad single choice. It's completel unfriendly for radio and the GP, half the song is gibberish and even the lyrics it has are not that understandable.

Fame Romance

I'm pretty sure it would have flopped harder than G.U.Y. as single.

• 2 weeks later...
PicklePower

Poor BTW 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• 1 month later...

Here's to hoping we have Gaga's first entry on the Hot 100 in a year and half with TIHTY :pray:

• 3 weeks later...
TEANUS

Added Til It Happens To You's chart peak and a fun fact about its peak :kissga: