💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"DON'T FALL DOWN" fan screams at Gaga, she answers

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster

@06:10

I laughed so much at this, so funny! :lmao: Gaga sit on the speaker while singing Lush Life, and then suddenly someone screamed at her: "DONT FALL DOWN". She was so surprised lol. "Dont worry, if I fall, I get up." Then she decided to stand up and said: "And when I do get up, I'll give this speaker hell"

Laceface

sweet pea :giveup: & Lauiii is back with the best youtube footage I can remember. Her comebacks are quick and humorous as always!

Lady Palutena

Adorable! Who else but Gaga? :sara:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

SissyFromSpace

watching the entire vid. lmao. love her <3

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

ViviLittleM

I can't believe fans are speaking/screaming during the show. Where is the respect?

I can't believe fans are speaking/screaming during the show. Where is the respect?

It's not such a big deal, they are just having some fun. You can't expect Gaga fans to behave like T. Bennett fans. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

GagaMyBlood95

Omg she was so cute!

And it was a metaphore tbh, she will give hell to anyone who hurts her or to anyone that makes her fall down :applause: Awesome!

Brooke Hoegan

It's not such a big deal, they are just having some fun. You can't expect Gaga fans to behave like T. Bennett fans. 

But it's not the kind of concert at which you scream during artist's performance, you know ?

It seems so desperate for attention, they know it's quiet there and that everybody will hear them clearly, so they yell like there's no tomorrow and INTERRUPT Gaga's performance, at some other concert she had to restart a song because of them, which is just unbelievable...

sorry, it's just not ok

nikola

Ohh this is kinda cute......even tho i find it rude how fans interupt her with screaming and yelling while she sings....

i mean this is jazz concert lol.......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

But it's not the kind of concert at which you scream during artist's performance, you know ?

It seems so desperate for attention, they know it's quiet there and that everybody will hear them clearly, so they yell like there's no tomorrow and INTERRUPT Gaga's performance, at some other concert she had to restart a song because of them, which is just unbelievable...

sorry, it's just not ok

Yeah, I don't know, maybe you are right. I just think this was super cute. I guess it depends on what or when they do it. :shrug:

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

MonsterOfSpain

This was one of the best performances of the whole era tbh. Her vocals were amazing as usual but she was so funny when the church bells rang and later when she sat on the speaker. :dies: I love her so much

Archived