💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga mime her instruments during ARTPOP and Venus?

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

I watched the artRave livestream again and noticed that the piano during ARTPOP doesn't play at all and same for Venus. Did anyone who attended the artRave personally heard the instruments or was it also inaudible?

Listen for yourselves

EDIT: Same goes for Electric Chapel during BTWB... the potential for a keytar solo during the bridge tho :legend: 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I was shocked the first time I saw it on a fan recording of her very first artRAVE concert and checked every single night. I went myself and didn't hear anything either. It's ridiculous, really.

Venus was kinda obvious because she never played the guitar in her promo performances for it either. Still looks a bit sad but I always felt that way about her keytar performances too (with the GLORIOUS exception of the Money Honey intro @ Monster Ball).

Bradley

ARTPOP's piano part was inaudible but Venus's guitar part was slightly audible.

She knows how to play that part and if you want a better audio you can go check out her Venus performance at The Graham Norton Show.

Didymus

She knows how to play that part and if you want a better audio you can go check out her Venus performance at The Graham Norton Show.

Nope. Her guitarist is standing right next to her during that performance and he's the one playing. You don't hear two guitars and the sound keeps playing while her hands stopped already.

Bradley

Nope. Her guitarist is standing right next to her during that performance and he's the one playing. You don't hear two guitars and the sound keeps playing while her hands stopped already.

wtf did she just troll me?

SlayMeToVenus

At the X Factor she played the guitar at the beginning during Venus. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Didymus

At the X Factor she played the guitar at the beginning during Venus. 

I thought so too but there's still the mystery of the two extra chords heard when they take her guitar away :Chica:

I still don't get why Venus has guitar stems in it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

EvilChromatica

I thought so too but there's still the mystery of the two extra chords heard when they take her guitar away :Chica:

I thought the same and there wasn't any mic pack on the guitar

Didymus

I thought the same and there wasn't any mic pack on the guitar

You know what's totally weird? She doesn't play the piano either there :air: And that piano part is FULL of mistakes. Sometimes I really think that she intentionally made this era a joke :smh:

Edit: Just a--lyzed some vids I could find and I think I have been misled by the bad YouTube versions where the sound doesn't match the image to an almost unnoticeable degree. Though her last chord still makes me think there's at least a chance she recorded a bad piano part on purpose, I'm not sure anymore :Chica: Just throwing that out there.

VOLANTIS

I was shocked the first time I saw it on a fan recording of her very first artRAVE concert and checked every single night. I went myself and didn't hear anything either. It's ridiculous, really.

Venus was kinda obvious because she never played the guitar in her promo performances for it either. Still looks a bit sad but I always felt that way about her keytar performances too (with the GLORIOUS exception of the Money Honey intro @ Monster Ball).

Some Just Dance Performances sound Legit for example the Jingle Bell Ball one.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Alien Tulip

Some Just Dance Performances sound Legit for example the Jingle Bell Ball one.

Her talent was more versatile back then, now she just relies on vocals.

AgusPop

You know what's totally weird? She doesn't play the piano either there :air: And that piano part is FULL of mistakes. Sometimes I really think that she intentionally made this era a joke :smh:

How can you hear something with all that noise? :saladga:

Seriously, your hate to Gaga is beyond me :toofunny:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived