Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fan trolls Gaga at C2C show!

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the whole video...omg i've never seen her like that during a performance...

23u6735.jpg

hughdancy

C2C Tour is supposed to be more classy

She's wearing glittery green eyebrows and a dress where you can easily see her nipples :lmao: 

Bad Bromance

fans seem to forget it's not artRave, C2C Tour is supposed to be more classy, not some kids screaming so she has to raise her hand to silence them so she can start singing

very immature of those fans

+ it looks bad on our fanbase and she was very ashamed at that moment, you can tell easily from her face expression

I couldn't agree with you more.  Those fans were so rude, it's actually quite embarrassing.  :fail:  I felt really bad for Gaga because she's trying to sing and those fans are just screaming for her and didn't allow her to get into the song.

If I was in Gaga's shoes, I'd be pissed, too!  You can't blame her for being angry when those fans showed no respect for her and her music.   :smh:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Brooke Hoegan

She's wearing glittery green eyebrows and a dress where you can easily see her nipples :lmao: 

I don't know if you're just joking or implying that gives the fans the right to behave so loud and careless on a jazz concert that she has to silence them and start the song all over again because she thinks they ruined the experience to other listeners

TimisaMonster

She still says that :lmao:

This is the C2C :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

I just say the video... :fail:

Gaga was SOOOOOO annoyed that she had to START OVER THE SONG, tell them to be quiet and listen, put their phones down, and gave them  look to stop throwing things on stage...

This isn't the Monster Ball people....I feel so bad for Gaga and you can tell she really tries to get INTO each song even if she's sung it a million times...and she kept losing focus with screaming fans! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SychosSoChic

I think what they EXPECTED and THOUGHT the show would be like wasn't at all what they got. They were expect JazzRave when really it's a jazz show and nothing more.

tumblr_nrc926gg2c1qcuk4to3_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived