💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fan trolls Gaga at C2C show!

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

Bunch of noisy idiots spoiling it for the people that want to listen to the music.

And having watched the video don't get me started on the numpty with the selfie stick blocking the view. If they did that to me I would shove it up their a**s and say " Go on then now take a selfie of that"  :teehee:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

To the people making period jokes because she obviously can't justify anger without it being blamed on something monthly and incredibly painful :wtf:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

giskardsb

To the people making period jokes because she obviously can't justify anger without it being blamed on something monthly and incredibly painful :wtf:

many in this fanbase seem to think insulting women is ok. It happens often in various ways. 

PicklePower

many in this fanbase seem to think insulting women is ok. It happens often in various ways. 

it's a joke hun :smh: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

CaliLilMonster

:lmao:

When she puts her hand up and shh's the crowd reminds me of something a mother or teacher would do!

Mother Monster shh'ing her little monsters in the crowd.

:lmao:

Brooke Hoegan

no they mostly find it annoying when they want to hear the song sung without distractions.

right? and I mean, wtf, Gaga had to stop and start a song all over again because the fans were that loud

wtf is wrong with those fans, they behave like they're in the zoo or smth :saladga:

Ronk

right? and I mean, wtf, Gaga had to stop and start a song all over again because the fans were that loud

wtf is wrong with those fans, they behave like they're in the zoo or smth :saladga:

They don't realize there are different expectations of behavior at different types of concerts.

I live outside the space time continuum.

RockySayTalk

I was at the show and she handled it was very classy

Most people there were probably annoyed by the monsters and that's understandable, but this "put your phones down" was done very classy and it was actually quiet afterwards with one phone visible, so she did get what she wanted and it made the performance SO MUCH BETTER

So in the end I think it reflected better on her for making people listen to the music, which is what this tour is about, and I heard quite some people talking about it afterwards, that it was funny but a very good move on her part. Not to mention Lush Life was so so so so gooooood

Angel Down

I watched the whole video and I'm disgusted

those fans don't even know how to behave at such a concert, they are yelling with their loud mugs like they're crazy

uneducated, spoiled peasants

This is what I thought.. Like wtf where do you think you are? She's not singing Donatella, she's singing a ****ing classic. You have to respect that AND the fact that there are elderly people in the audience who are in no mood for your cheerings and screams and shouts. It was very disrespectful. And I felt sad for Gaga that had to restart singing the song just because of them.

FrankGutz

hahahahahahahaha love her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived