💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fear the Walking Dead (Season 2 - April 10)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Oh and for some odd reason, I didn't like that when Nick was hit on the road, the camera panned the area, and there was like a cute, little, swanky eatery.  I admit I don't know much about LA, but are there cute little cafes near a "shooting gallery" where people are murdered and turned into zombies and crap.... just wondering.

I like that this show isn't using the word "walker" to describe zombies, after all there is nothing more terrifying then a device designed to help the elderly move, right?

Omg, I never, ever made the connection between Walker and a walker.  Now, it will be in my mind forever and I'm going to look at the show much differently.   Now, I'm getting a commentary on we care for our elderly vibe.... :giveup:  

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I enjoyed the premiere episode. Yes, it was a little slow, but I like what they're doing with the show. I'd rather see the series begin with a relatively normal setting as we slowly watch society fall apart than jump straight into the chaos and panic. 

All of the main characters were pretty likeable, or at the very least sympathetic. I liked Nick a lot, and Madison. Travis and Alicia are okay. Of the family, Alicia's probably the weakest so far because the pilot didn't focus much on her, but I believe we'll see more of what she's like in the coming episodes. Especially with her missing boyfriend. I found it a little funny that her text message to him when she was waiting at the beach read "U better be dead." He just may be. 

People b---hing about how boring it was - um, a zombie outbreak isn't gonna happen overnight, kids :smh:

I really enjoyed it. I thought it set things up nicely.

Ambrosia

What is the kid's name who brought a knife to school and already knew something was up?  Well, I kind of like him.  He doesn't seem fleet of foot so I don't know if he'll survive, but I hope he will by his using his own wits.  I watched the show a 2nd time and I liked it better than the first so looking forward to tonight.

inuborg

People b---hing about how boring it was - um, a zombie outbreak isn't gonna happen overnight, kids :smh:

I really enjoyed it. I thought it set things up nicely.

I mean it was kinda slow. It was exactly why, they had Rick in the Coma during this, to skip to the good parts. :laughga: 

I don't really mind it, but I hope it starts picking up this next episode though. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

What is the kid's name who brought a knife to school and already knew something was up?  Well, I kind of like him.  He doesn't seem fleet of foot so I don't know if he'll survive, but I hope he will by his using his own wits.  I watched the show a 2nd time and I liked it better than the first so looking forward to tonight.

When they were evacuating and he was on the bus, and he was looking at the teacher like, "Gurl I tried to tell ya" I was done :lmao: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

This episode should provide some good action and suspense, I am hoping. When you are working with such a short season you better get it going or you will lose viewers that were so hyped before this FTWD season began. 

Mars..........or bust!

Rudz Xinc

It's a good show, I enjoyed it so far

it's a bit slow, but I love almost all the characters, what frustrated me was, why nobody's explaining what's happening and what they just experienced to those who ask

Alicia needs to be told what's going on

Look at those clowns

I guess the good episode is targeted for the 6th one....:giggle:...so they can suck in the viewers to watch next season after rather a mediocre first 2 episodes. 

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

I was just coming on here to say I really liked last night's episode.  I guess I lowered my expectations then. :duck:

The "birthday party" broke my heart.  First the tying balloons to the mailbox... then the little girl in the bouncy house jumping alone, then the Happy Birthday song sung by probably just her parents, then nightfall, with the tragedy.  I guess it was the innocence of a child's party combined with last threads of normalcy.

I hope Tobias returns or catches up with them.  

SKANK

Forget character development, plot, setting the scene, and the required pacing for good story telling, this show needs to have a violent explosion of death and destruction every five seconds or the generation of instant gratification attention deficit goons isn't going to give it a chance.

You guys are the zombies.

Forget character development, plot, setting the scene, and the required pacing for good story telling, this show needs to have a violent explosion of death and destruction every five seconds or the generation of instant gratification attention deficit goons isn't going to give it a chance.

You guys are the zombies.

Like I said, 5 episodes of character building and one good one to bring the viewers back. This is a short series so you can't spend too much time on slow progression without an overall negative impact. I know what you are saying but I need something that will draw my attention better than what I have seen so far. No, I am not a Zombie....I looked in the mirror...:teehee:

Mars..........or bust!

SKANK

Like I said, 5 episodes of character building and one good one to bring the viewers back. This is a short series so you can't spend too much time on slow progression without an overall negative impact. I know what you are saying but I need something that will draw my attention better than what I have seen so far. No, I am not a Zombie....I looked in the mirror...:teehee:

I don't know what Michael Bay directed world you guys are living in that would constitute you believing Fear The Walking Dead is boring.

The show opened with a heroin addict being hit by a car after he watched his lover murder and eat someone alive. We are only two episodes in and there has been an abundance of gore, we have seen multiple people shot in the head, we have seen a character have their head beaten in with a fire extinguisher, we have seen a young d--g dealer be run over and killed multiple times, we have seen people caught in violent riots, we have seen an addict having withdraws, wriggling around on the floor, vomiting up foam, all of this isn't enough action to keep you entertained?

Heaven forbid a zombie show be a little more subdued then to have a row of blindfolded men kneeling in front of a pig trough having their throats slit by a cannibal cult leader.

Archived