💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fear the Walking Dead (Season 2 - April 10)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Miker

Poor Jack. He wanted to be part of Alicia's life but his ties made it almost impossible to happen. I don't think this will be the last time we see him. Alex was the one that gave the pirates all the information about The Abigail and passengers. Be wary....of whom you cut loose in the future because if they are still alive they may make their way back to you and not in a good way. 

Mars..........or bust!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n0ne
49 minutes ago, Miker said:

Poor Jack. He wanted to be part of Alicia's life but his ties made it almost impossible to happen. I don't think this will be the last time we see him. Alex was the one that gave the pirates all the information about The Abigail and passengers. Be wary....of whom you cut loose in the future because if they are still alive they may make their way back to you and not in a good way. 

But I don't think Alex should have blamed Travis primarily. Strand still had final say and cut the rope, while Travis was the 1 who made the compromise to tow them. Travis didn't know Strand would actually cut them loose and it isn't fair for Alex to assume that Travis knew what Strands actions would be.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Miker
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

But I don't think Alex should have blamed Travis primarily. Strand still had final say and cut the rope, while Travis was the 1 who made the compromise to tow them. Travis didn't know Strand would actually cut them loose and it isn't fair for Alex to assume that Travis knew what Strands actions would be.

Travis didn't push enough to put Alex and the almost dead guy on the Abigail. I think Alex was trying to payback all of them for their actions. Travis is a big grownup man and it would seem he could be the person in charge although he isn't. I don't think we have seen the last of Alex either.

Mars..........or bust!

Jase

I'm a pretty patient person but I'm not dealing with how f'n boring this season is. It's just not engaging in the slightest and the pace DRAGS on and on and on. I think I'll see how next week goes and if I don't see any improvement, I'm done with it.

Ambrosia

Looking forward to the mid-season finale.  I have really warmed up to Daniel and Alisha's hair, :toofunny:, and I've always liked Strand.  I don't know if he's a great con man or if he's sincere -- and I love the ambiguity.  Love that tall, mysterious, opportunist.  :air:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

n0ne

Excited for the mid-season finale but they teased a big cliffhanger, so I hope we don't get an ending like TWD season 7 finale.

So I think a main character could potentially die.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Rudz Xinc

Tonight's episode was a mess, the story was all over the place

I might stop watching after this season end

Look at those clowns

Ambrosia

I don't like at all, the direction this show took with the mid-season finale.  I don't want to sound fatalistic, but I might stop watching too if the next episodes in August can't provide a better story-line.  It went to a dark place for me and while I like dark done well, I don't like this dark.  Lol.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• 2 months later...

It returned tonight. Excited, the rest of the season looks more action oriented.

Losing someone from the Travis and Madison family will have most impact.

1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

Boring as hell, I'm done :fthis:

I can understand maybe not liking the story of the episode, but how was it boring?

Both encounters with the men on the highway, the piss scene, the dogs scene, and nick's trippy walker hallucination were great and entertaining.

Rudz Xinc
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I can understand maybe not liking the story of the episode, but how was it boring?

Both encounters with the men on the highway, the piss scene, the dogs scene, and nick's trippy walker hallucination were great and entertaining.

I guess we have different definition of great and entertaining

It was slow and uninteresting, just like Morgan-centric episode from TWD

Look at those clowns

Archived