💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fear the Walking Dead (Season 2 - April 10)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n0ne
7 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Apparently the Asian girl from the flight survive

Yeah, for some reason they put her in the preview for the upcoming episode, spoiling the surprise.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Rudz Xinc
2 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Yeah, for some reason they put her in the preview for the upcoming episode, spoiling the surprise.

I think she will be joining the main casts

Look at those clowns

n0ne
17 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

I think she will be joining the main casts

I know, they ruined the surprise of who survived the plane crash by having her in the previews for the upcoming episode.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

On 21.4.2016 at 5:44 PM, RudzXinc said:

Apparently the Asian girl from the flight survive

What flight? Everyone seems to know her except for me. Did I miss something? :duck:

EDIT: Just saw the video. When did that happen? 

n0ne

Why do they keep calling the woman the only survivor of the flight, when the teenager also survived and is still alive?

Rudz Xinc
3 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Why do they keep calling the woman the only survivor of the flight, when the teenager also survived and is still alive?

probably not for long

I was hoping few new casts to join these boring ass casts but then they cut the rope

from all of the people, I like Alicia the most, she can be tough, and caring (but she needs to stop doing stupid things)

Look at those clowns

Ambrosia

The plane survivor telling that poor kid, "This is the worst it will ever be."

Then Strand.

Wow, they didn't know how good they had it a few minutes ago. 

That was so sad but even as an ass, he's still the most interesting character on that show.  :madge:

Although Daniel is catching up.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Miker

There are tough choices to make when survival is the main object. Chris I am finding is becoming one of the most interesting characters for me. He needs to get a sharper weapon though. He's not tenderizing a steak here ...:D. 

Strand is a shady character and I wouldn't trust him. He could have saved the girl rather than setting them both adrift. I still think he isn't telling the complete story and this Mexico destination will be dangerous.

Nick has learned something valuable but he continues to try and score drugs for himself.

I wonder if they run into Jack.....the person on the shortwave radio they were able to hide from? 

Mars..........or bust!

Rudz Xinc

They need to speed up the pace, this boat trip is taking forever

are they going to meet new people in every episode and then say bye bye to them by the end of the episode?

it will get boring soon

Look at those clowns

n0ne
3 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

They need to speed up the pace, this boat trip is taking forever

are they going to meet new people in every episode and then say bye bye to them by the end of the episode?

it will get boring soon

The preview for next week's episode looks like they reach their destination. They have only been on the boat for 3 episodes.

It seems like the pacing got really better in the most recent episode. It was pretty intense with the walker horde on the beach, chris with the mercy killing, Alex killing the other crash survivors to protect Jake, and Nick's encounter with the beach walkers.

Rudz Xinc
19 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

The preview for next week's episode looks like they reach their destination. They have only been on the boat for 3 episodes.

It seems like the pacing got really better in the most recent episode. It was pretty intense with the walker horde on the beach, chris with the mercy killing, Alex killing the other crash survivors to protect Jake, and Nick's encounter with the beach walkers.

I don't think they reach their destination next week

looks like they make a stop for another land

Look at those clowns

Jase

He was just there in the first season but Chris has really come into his own throughout the last three episodes - I'm finding myself getting more and more intrigued by his character.

I'm growing impatient of Strand - he's a ****, but let's start dropping some hints as to why he is the way he is.

• 2 weeks later...
Ambrosia

I loved the exchange of hostages!  Ha, that was pretty fierce.  Daniel is a quick thinker.  I guess it will take them another 6 months before they just start carrying guns all the time. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived