💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

gaga music video/song idea

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

It starts out with present day gaga, but 2 guys sneak up behind her and kidnap her, cut her hair, cut various parts of her off and sell her to obsessive fans. 

The song itself would be a **** you to the pop industry and how controlling it is..how you always have to be on top and look perfect. 

The vocals of the song could sound like the aura demo 

And the song would song like Judas on steroids but with live instruments and not so electronic. 

Zsolti

did they cut off her penis? 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Kulture Kiari

It kind of sounds like that fan made video of ARTPOP as well as gaga's GUY. 

Your idea sounds good, but I dont want another FU video to the industry, or to whoever. She already did that with guy. Having two music videos with similar concepts than were released almost chronologically (GUY and now this music video) might cause the gp think that she has ran out of ideas and all she does is whine. Unless if it's a sequel to GUY, which I doubt. I dont know. 

nikola

idea is really good....but gaga already did video with this concept.....i dont thnk she needs another one

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LaMaisonGaga

I'm sick of the FU-industry kind of concepts like no thanks

lamaisongaga.com

LoveandMagic

did they cut off her penis? 

Dibs.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Miley

No. I think the next video (not the song) but video should be happy, not too dramatic, it should be fun and real! (imo) :D

Archived