💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga gains over 350,000 Instagram Followers

Music

Featured Posts

Didymus

chill. the spam accounts are just back :sis:  my friends gained sudden followers too

It's not the first time these months her followers were raised dramatically though :Chica:

Fame Romance

Get dem 350K followers she lost when Instagram deleted fake accounts

ARTPOPdidntflop

Her monthly average is 1mil

I think they're mostly real

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Fiona Apple

It's not the first time these months her followers were raised dramatically though :Chica:

The last time it lasted for 2 weeks and I don't think she bought them

What its so hard to understand? Beyonce and Bieber gained millions. Some accounts are back.

Didymus

What its so hard to understand? Beyonce and Bieber gained millions. Some accounts are back.

I'm not singling her out. Just not excluding her either.

I'm not singling her out. Just not excluding her either.

But she has nothing to do with it. Instagram just changed its rules and let back the spam accounts.

blacklistedd

I find it kind of annoying that when its other artists gaining followers people are just like "oh wow they're really coming up again" but when its gaga they must immediately say "shes obviously buying followers what a tool".

Like dude, some of rihannas most irrelevant songs get to 100mill on youtube. easily you could assume shes buying views. Easily you can assume half of the people that are on top of instagram bought a portion of their followers. Like why is it only with Lady Gaga that people make a point to bring that up if at least bring it up immediately.

Shes been getting predominantly good press lately and touring around the world to sold out venues with a respected veteran artist. I think its safe to assume shes gained fans over the past year and anyone that has an instagram knows how much follower counts lag. Not to mention how much that oscars performance did wonders for her public image.

If she were to have gone from 6mill to double digits within a matter of months that would obviously be something to immediately put into question. But overall her follower count increase has been pretty steady within a timeframe where it would be understandable that she'd gain followers.

Archived