Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What year should gaga have one album of the year???

Thomas P

What year should gaga have one album of the year???  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What year should gaga have one album of the year???

• 2010-The Fame over Fearless (Taylor Swift)
    • 2011-The Fame Monster over The Suburbs (Arcade Fire)
    • 2012-Born This Way over 21 (Adele)

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I would say all of them, but I feel like she deserved it SO much in 2011 for the fame monster that its just undeniable.

Which one do u think??

Tell me below.

...Also, I think its amazing that she was nominated for the biggest award of the night 3 ****ing times in a row!!!!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Basically all of them but I voted for TFM cause Fearless and 21 also were good albums with a lot of impact in those years while I have never heard of this Arcade Fire album (don't judge me if it had a lot of impact, please)

Thomas P

Basically all of them but I voted for TFM cause Fearless and 21 also were good albums with a lot of impact in those years while I have never heard of this Arcade Fire album (don't judge me if it had a lot of impact, please)

The only real impact it had was that it was the first album by an indie group to win album of the year

So really none until after it won.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Dorothy Gale

2011 imo. I feel like the only reason it lost was due to its length.

Slade

The Fame Monster should've won over Arcade Fire. Fearless was deserving of the title, but I think The Fame had a good shot against it too. Born This Way (and every other album released in 2011) didn't stand a chance against 21. Adele deserved that title more than anyone that year. She put out an album that was superior to all of the other albums nominated, critically and commercially speaking. I love it, but Born This Way shouldn't have won over 21.

Riot Poof

2011 with The Fame Monster. But let's hope that her truly career-defining album has yet to come.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived