💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For anyone who said Gaga's next album wouldn't be Punk/Punk inspired

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

Tropico

Let's just take a look at who she's working with here. RedOne is confirmed, and she's planning on getting together with Giorgio. That doesn't look like a punk/rock album in the making to me kr72gi0.png The fact that she's wearing band shirts doesn't really mean much of anything. 

RedOne has done rock before. No reason he couldn't at least do a rock/pop hybrid. 

Giordi himself said he hadn't done any work with Gaga but wanted to work with her. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Coldplay

I don't think that the producers are proof that is not happening. I mean, since 2013 there have been a lot of "punk/rock/psychedelic rock" bands that have been including electronic sounds and synths a lot. MGMT in 2013, The Black Keys last year, Tame Impala this year and so on... She's not gonna give us dated stereotypical punk, she doesn't do that; she's probably is going to give us new, forward rock.

RAMROD

Let's keep fingers crossed on this, sis!

ib0Jhwwpn5KdJ4.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blacklistedd

scene =/= punk imo

scene is derivative of the goth subculture which is apart of the punk umbrella but scene itself is like idk. pretentious ramblings but nevertheless had to say it.

anyway this is 2015? scene was a mid-2000s thing when I was in high school. why would it even be a factor now lol

Archived