Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga be as successful as she used to be again?

ARTUNiCORN

Featured Posts

ARTUNiCORN

I think so.. I want her to have a massive era bc I know it would make her happy + she deserves it, but at the same time I don't want all the extra bandwagon fans :blehga:

She really does. I just hope everyone can see how talented she is and how great her music is

I would love to but somehow I don't see it. Maybe that's because i'm pessimist from nature. Whether you believe it or not, ever since Born This Way we witness her downfall in GP's eyes. Of course there were few nice moments since then like TEOG success, Applause longevity and Oscar performance, but I'm affraid these events did not contribute the process to stop much.

People adored the avant-garde the fame Gaga, even if she turns up with pop-rock epic album they will not care as much, because it is not the shtick they know and love.

Puddin

I think so, but she'll always be successful, her fanbase is huge. Although I'm sure Gaga likes feeling "on top of the world" (no one can blame her) so I hope she gets what she wants.

Blueskye

I believe she will continue to grow from strength to strength and have a long, varied and fulfilling career. But I don't see her matching the meteoric success she achieved way back when. Lady Gaga was new and otherworldly, that time is over. Many artists I can think of on the top of my head had some of their biggest hits in the beginning and continued to be successful thereafter. 

Riot Poof

I predict that Gaga won't be as commercially successful as she used to be, but eventually critics will realize that she was the best out of her generation and idolize her. It just seems to me that the GP right now wants more "normal" people and music (like Taylor and Katy).

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

GagaisHotAF

Music industy is too unpredictable now to know for sure. Who would've thought Rihanna would flop? Who would've thought that Meghan Trainor would be a success. Gaga could have a hit era next era maybe not. Who knows maybe in two eras she'll have a hit era. 

Probably on Grindr

Archived