• More intimate, smaller
    • Large arenas

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

Larger, Stadium sized tours like the BTW Ball

Or smaller, intimate spaces from the artRAVE

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

monsterdreams

I prefer to be indoors so artRave, but I wouldn't call them small or intimate, that's more The Fame Ball tbh

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

ARTPOPdidntflop

I prefer to be indoors so artRave, but I wouldn't call them small or intimate, that's more The Fame Ball tbh

i guess bc not a lot of people managed to get to the fame ball. In comparison to the monster ball or BTW

Dunk96

It doesn't matter to me. Just as long as I'm seeing Gaga slay my life that's all that matters.

Whispering

An arena isn't a small venue, nor is it an intimate setting. 

I prefer arena shows over stadium shows. I won't pay money to see a stadium show, as I feel they are too big and I won't do GA! 

Of course, some fans don't have a choice, since that is all that is offered anywhere close to them...so I would go to a stadium show under those circumstances. :) 

luckythisway

ROSELAND :legend:

I've been to the Monster Ball four times (one was at Radio City, 2 at MSG and 1 at Prudential Center), the artRAVE, ROSELAND twice and her and Tony at Radio City. 

I had the most fun in the GA of the Roseland shows than any of the other ones. 

CHROMATICA

Slade

Arenas. They're the perfect concert venue imo. Stadiums are too big, I don't wanna pay money to barely be abel to see her. Theaters are too small, she doesn't get enough space to have all of her elaborate stage designs and props. Arenas are the perfect size.

And arenas are not at all "intimate." The only intimate tours she's done are The Fame Ball and Monster Ball 1.0, and some of the C2C shows.

TimisaMonster

I suppose Arenas but stadiums are practically impossible to have a great view...

I would go smaller from THAT point but artRAVE wasn't "small"

C2C tour is a theater tour...that's intimate and small for Gaga at this point

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Quasi

An arena isn't a small venue, nor is it an intimate setting. 

I prefer arena shows over stadium shows. I won't pay money to see a stadium show, as I feel they are too big and I won't do GA! 

Of course, some fans don't have a choice, since that is all that is offered anywhere close to them...so I would go to a stadium show under those circumstances. :) 

I feel the same way. I would be quite disappointed with a stadium tour if all I can see is Gaga as a little dot dancing across the stage. I NEED TO FEEL HER BODY HEAT. :wtfga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

ARTPOPdidntflop

I like stadiums because they symbolise slayage

lmfao. this is me 

Puddin

arenas r better honestly but then again it feels good having an entire stadium singing and dancing to gaga plus I'm sure gaga is like heck yeah i sold out stadiums 

Archived