💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Does anyone know the exact date of 50mnINSIDE interview? It's a french interview, i'm adding this video to my collection and i need the date.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jennlilmonster

Hello all, I am not able to start new posts so thought I would just post this under here in hopes of finding some answers.  I am very interested if any of you attended the Lady Gaga Workshop at Barney's in 2011.  It just looks like it was simply amazing. Was this a ticketed event? If so how did you get tickets? Do you think it is something that she would do again?  Looks like an awesome way to raise money for the BTW foundation.  I know I for one would have spent a lot of money.  Also does anyone know where I can find pictures of the merchandise and the event its self.  It just looks so cool. :)

Pop Art

Hello all, I am not able to start new posts so thought I would just post this under here in hopes of finding some answers.  I am very interested if any of you attended the Lady Gaga Workshop at Barney's in 2011.  It just looks like it was simply amazing. Was this a ticketed event? If so how did you get tickets? Do you think it is something that she would do again?  Looks like an awesome way to raise money for the BTW foundation.  I know I for one would have spent a lot of money.  Also does anyone know where I can find pictures of the merchandise and the event its self.  It just looks so cool. :)

To the best of my knowledge, you did not have to have a ticket to gain entry. It was just a level of Barney's building (the 5th floor I believe), so I think you could just ride the elevator up and walk in. If you're still willing to buy merchandise, I know there's still some on eBay. Have a look!

mikeonmarz

I went to it- you didn't need tickets. It was in a section of Barneys and it was like in it's own back room, secluded from the rest of the store. They played Gaga music, they had a big Gaga head on a spider's body in the middle and a bunch of other cool designs. They were selling tons of stuff- gloves, books, iphone cases, candy, clothes, leather jackets, teacups. Some things were crazy expensive (>$1,000) The cheapest thing I remember was like $20 jellybeans lol. With that said, I didn't buy anything (I was in college & poor at the time). The gaga window displays outside of Barney's were absolutely amazing - one was a room with everything (walls, furniture, etc) made out of hair. I took a lot of pictures, If you're really curious I could email them to you

jennlilmonster

Hi There,

That would be so awesome if you could please e-mail them to me.  I would love that. I am so sorry I missed this.  I really hope that she will do another one sometime.

I went to it- you didn't need tickets. It was in a section of Barneys and it was like in it's own back room, secluded from the rest of the store. They played Gaga music, they had a big Gaga head on a spider's body in the middle and a bunch of other cool designs. They were selling tons of stuff- gloves, books, iphone cases, candy, clothes, leather jackets, teacups. Some things were crazy expensive (>$1,000) The cheapest thing I remember was like $20 jellybeans lol. With that said, I didn't buy anything (I was in college & poor at the time). The gaga window displays outside of Barney's were absolutely amazing - one was a room with everything (walls, furniture, etc) made out of hair. I took a lot of pictures, If you're really curious I could email them to you

jennlilmonster

Let me know if you need my e-mail address as I would love to see the photos you have.  I was going to send you a private message or something but could not figure out how to do that.  Thank You.

jennlilmonster

Hi There, I still can not start new topics so was just wondering, there are two things that I would love to have from the Gaga's workshop in Barney's.  I would love one of the mua mua dolls.  Also a copy of James and the Giant peach, does anyone have any idea where I could find these items?? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
SMILE2NE1

Holy ****. This is a fantastic thread. Thank you smiley!

that's fine :) glad you like it...is that you in your avatar........................ 

Archived