💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Gaga depressed after ARTPOP was released?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

I know she was depressed during the BTWB tour and that was part of the reason why she wanted to be high constantly.After the tour ended, she said later on that during her recovery time a lot of people around her betrayed her. She said she was being pushed to get back into the game when she wasn't fully recovered and a few people jumped ship thinking she was over. I guess some people on her team just saw her as a money maker and didn't care for her wellbeing. This was all leading up to the release of ARTPOP. I remember later on fans were saying she was depressed during ARTPOP promo but she seemed happy in all the radio interviews. She was lighthearted and seemed to have a sense of humor.  When did she say she was depressed during ARTPOP promo? Whatever she was going through during the BTWB and her recovery period, she seemed to over once ARTPOP was released.

HighwayGuy

'Seeming' happy in the ARTPOP interviews is not the same thing has BEING happy 

ARTPOPdidntflop

LET THE ARTPOP ERA REST IN PIECE 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Robinladen

Her twitter meltdown when Applause didn't go #1 on Itunes, her twitter meltdown about Perez Hilton and her crying while performing at the Youtube Awards weren't good signs.

Tumblr

Didn't she check into a care facility due to depression in December of 2013? 

Also at my ARTRAVE she talked about being incredibly depressed due to media and the hate she was receiving and thanked us all for paying to see her :giveup:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Pure Adrenaline

insert let it go by idina menzel

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Tokyo Rose

She said she didn't have enough time to work on the Applause video, everything was rushed.

She also said she didn't originally intend to even have Applause on the album, so what is the "real ARTPOP"?

What makes Jewels n Drugs and MANiCURE album worthy when she had 100s of songs for ARTPOP such as Brooklyn Nights and Princess Die?

So I can imagine her frustration with trying to convey her vision for the era.

ILnKwD3.gif

TEANUS

I feel like she was depressed when Troy left, but she picked up the pieces for a while. Then I think the whole DWUW mess just brought back bad feelings and she was depressed again in January 2014. However, I think during this time she also got rid of everyone in her team who was money hungry, fake, etc.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Whispering

Not that we know of. She had The Voice performance in mid December and was photographed being with Taylor and his family a few days later, all during the Christmas season. 

Kayla

I have a feeling the version of ARTPOP we got was different from the one she initially wanted. And I feel a lot of her ideas had to be compromised or altered against her wishes. 

At the artrave in May 2014 she seemed totally fine on stage, but afterwards was incredibly sad. 

Katie14

Also at my ARTRAVE she talked about being incredibly depressed due to media and the hate she was receiving and thanked us all for paying to see her :giveup:

I don't remember hearing about her checking into any kind of facility. What Artrave did you attend?

teenagechrist

She was definetely depressed after the album release, or maybe a little bit insane, I don't know. I remember when ARTPOP was released in Japan, she was not tweeting anything about it, she was not looking very excited. This interview is from November 13th, two days after the worldwide release of ARTPOP, and you can tell that she was not ok :/

And well, in the same month, she performed Dope at the YouTube Music Awards, when Troy left her, I think that she was depressed during the whole month of November, so it would make sense if she checked into a care facility due to depression in December of that year.

This makes me sad. :(

feeling so hot tamale

Katie14

She was definetely depressed after the album release, or maybe a little bit insane, I don't know. I remember when ARTPOP was released in Japan, she was not tweeting anything about it, she was not looking very excited. This interview is from November 13th, two days after the worldwide release of ARTPOP, and you can tell that she was not ok :/

And well, in the same month, she performed Dope at the YouTube Music Awards, when Troy left her, I think that she was depressed during the whole month of November, so it would make sense if she checked into a care facility due to depression in December of that year.

This makes me sad. :(

That's really not a good video to judge her mental well-being. She was up for 48 hours straight doing incredibly mentally and physically draining portraits with Robert Wilson right before this interview. She was incredibly exhausted. Her hand movements and voice is very slow and delicate, which makes her seem depressed but she was really just mentally and physically taxed to the max. She looks like she is about to pass out.  

She talked about the Dope performance in an interview. She said she was going through something that day. This doesn't mean she was depressed for the entire month.

Archived