celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Sextapes are so ... what ... 2008? Bitch ain't noone here for your small ass dick when we got Seancody, Brazzers and Men.com, get outta here

lamaisongaga.com

FATCAT

It's disturbing how he pressures her into doing it :wtf: 

They recently broke up I hear. She says he is controlling and aggressive. 

Btw, she in "Instagram famous".

I wouldn't exactly call it pressuring, I mean, he's coming on strong, but its not like she's trying to leave the room. Plus, she doesn't actually do anything on camera, so I'm guessing he didn't get any head. Serves him right.

Purr more, hiss less.

NewYorkCity

I mean... she asked him to take his pants off in the first place... So I am not sure on what to think about this... she is not like trying to scape, they are laughing...

FATCAT

If she's a minor, he's basically committed statutory rape and potentially landed himself on a s-x offender's register. Welp

I'm pretty sure her parents would have to intervene? At least in the US, I think. This might be slightly different though, I've never heard of cases with viral evidence.

Purr more, hiss less.

Opulence

it's obvious that she feels uncomfortable because he is filming, not because of the situation. They've been in a relationship for a white and you can hear her say "i'm about to suck your dick" and "take your pants off". He was probably filming an intimate moment to keep for himself, he should've stopped filming when she said she was uncomfortable but there really isn't anything forced about it. as for the age gap, make of it what you will, i know a lot of people with a relationship age gap, it's only because they're like D list that celebs people care...

FATCAT

I mean... she asked him to take his pants off in the first place... So I am not sure on what to think about this... she is not like trying to scape, they are laughing...

I'm glad someone else pointed this out. She looks uneasy, yea, but most of this thread is acting like he murdered her. :emma: (Though, if she is a minor, he DID commit a crime)

Purr more, hiss less.

Tropico

I mean... she asked him to take his pants away in the first place... So I am not sure on what to think about this... she is not like trying to scape, they are laughing...

She was joking tho. When he really takes his pants off, her instant facial expression is this look of fear. And she proceeds to say "this makes me uncomfortable" the moment they come off.

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Melech

she's a minor, he isn't, he should never have done it, and especially not if she repeatedly told him she didn't want to 

In what country did it happen? 16 isn't minor in many countries. 

Also who the fĂŒcks cares about others people s-x life ? :flop:

Tropico

In what country did it happen? 16 isn't minor in many countries. 

Also who the fĂŒcks cares about others people s-x life ? :flop:

She's a minor in America. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

FATCAT

it's obvious that she feels uncomfortable because he is filming, not because of the situation. They've been in a relationship for a white and you can hear her say "i'm about to suck your dick" and "take your pants off". He was probably filming an intimate moment to keep for himself, he should've stopped filming when she said she was uncomfortable but there really isn't anything forced about it. as for the age gap, make of it what you will, i know a lot of people with a relationship age gap, it's only because they're like D list that celebs people care...

Well, there's a big difference between a relationship and s-xual interaction. A relationship could be dates or just talking. In the video, they're plainly engaged in some s-xual act, which I'm sure people will concern themselves with, especially authorities.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived