💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

a little off topic but it's amusing to me that any dick that isn't 7+ inches is considered "small". I wonder how many of the people in this thread who called his dick small are any bigger

scalp them :pray:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a little off topic but it's amusing to me that any dick that isn't 7+ inches is considered "small". I wonder how many of the people in this thread who called his dick small are any bigger

Ignore those virgins. I bet they never saw a another dick in real life. :sharon: 

Kayla

This boy is a damn mess, and that was one of the biggest non-apologies I've ever read. So apparently it's all "a big MISUNDERSTANDING guys!!1" on OUR behalf ironically, and to top it all off he gets on Twitter today like "guys trend #welovecarter# and I'll follow you :heart:." Ahem: 

Carter Reynolds ‏@carterreynolds  2h2 hours ago

tweet me something positive using #WeLoveYouCarter and retweet my last tweet for a follow [☺️]

Carter Reynolds ‏@carterreynolds  2h2 hours ago
RT for a follow ? #WeLoveYouCarter

This boy is so damn pathetic. Also this damn mess from his "fans."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIR8jwSUkAAD_HR.jpg:large

Then there's this: 

The two social media stars recently broke up amid a very public spat on Twitter, in which Lindemann claimed she ended the relationship because Carter "makes me feel like sh*t".

"I dumped him because he yells at me if I don’t do what he wants, or if I do anything he doesn’t like". she tweeted.

“He tells me to STFU and doesn’t let me do stuff…gets mad if I want to hang out with friends".

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/trending/vine-star-trends-worldwide-after-xrated-video-leak-31320650.html

This rat is an ass and I can't at anyone defending him.

:udidnt: :omg: 

After hearing her side of things (well, not this scenario specifically, but in general) I may need to backpedal on liking his apology. If he made her feel like ****, yelled at her, and gets mad when she does her own thing, his pressuring her and "oh my gosh's" in the video seem more like his genuine character than a one-off mistake. 

And his hashtag is ridiculous. How extra can you be, really? 

Tropico

I hate that he plays the victim tho omg. In his recent tweets he acting like a poor victim. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tove Lo

Im 19 now and when I was 16 I was s-xually active and mature, times are changing people :reductive2:

Not all people are like you. :saladga:

hop on that **** like a maniac

retroglamx

IMO they're both playing victims and they're both equally as guilty.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Phoenix

ikr, people on here expect 40cm, they will be very surprised once they start meeting real life boys. 

Why is everything about penis, breast, butt size? :S

💎

barcodemonster

I thought his penis was a good size it probably wasn't 100% erect. 

scan my barcode

Illuminati

I thought his penis was a good size it probably wasn't 100% erect. 

i think it was but it's still not one to consider small, cringing at gagadaily gays

retroglamx

It's because of p0rn. Stop watching p0rn and getting false expectations about s-x, penis size's and turning straight guys gay. :fat:

honza

Just a little bit off topic:
Why is there something wrong with a 19yo having s-x with a 16yo? :saladga: I'll never understand why people mind so much when someone has s-x with a non-adult, like, in most parts of the developed world the age of consent is between 14 and 16 :rip: In my country it's 15, and I did have my first s-xual experience shortly before I turned 16 and it was with a guy who is 5 years older than me and literally nobody thought us being together was something weird :emma: 

Also another thing is people calling his d!ck small :smh: like, people, stop relying so much on p0rn :smh: it's not like every guy has a 25 cm d!ck :lmao: In fact the world's average dick size is around 13 cm (5.1") :lmao:  and I don't even see the appeal of big d!cks at all, like, wtf :rip: 

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

retroglamx

@L it's because the U.S. decided to be conservative about this out of all other issues such as guns, illegal d--gs, etc.

Paper Gangsta

Just a little bit off topic:
Why is there something wrong with a 19yo having s-x with a 16yo? :saladga: I'll never understand why people mind so much when someone has s-x with a non-adult, like, in most parts of the developed world the age of consent is between 14 and 16 :rip: In my country it's 15, and I did have my first s-xual experience shortly before I turned 16 and it was with a guy who is 5 years older than me and literally nobody thought us being together was something weird :emma: 

Also another thing is people calling his d!ck small :smh: like, people, stop relying so much on p0rn :smh: it's not like every guy has a 25 cm d!ck :lmao: In fact the world's average dick size is around 13 cm (5.1") :lmao:  and I don't even see the appeal of big d!cks at all, like, wtf :rip: 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2338-1417719991-14.

UC PiXELVISION

The only thing I think it's wrong is the fact that he wanted to record a minor giving him a blowjob. That would have been illegal because it's child ****ography, but I think she was refusing to be recorded and not to have s-x with him. Also it's not really illegal to have s-x with a minor if the age gap between them was minimal. 

"Many states have Romeo and Juliet laws to protect a consensual s-xual relationship between an adult and a minor, but only if the couple is within three years of each other and over the age of 14"

Drew Steven being the voice of reason #SlayMe #YaaasQwenYourRemixesGiveMeLife

Archived