Could Gaga pull of an Erotica?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Could Gaga pull of an Erotica?

• Yass
    • Nahh

Featured Posts

Benji

Erotica_Madonna.png

I won't bore y'all with a long OP because I'm interested if you think Gaga could do an album like or experimental as Madonna's incredible Erotica?

I think she could do something just as experimental and do it really well but whether she ever will have the balls or the freedom is a different question. :reductive2:

LePetitGAGABLover

I don't want Gaga to be associated any more than she already is with Madonna. So no.:lolly:

Dunk96

Hell yeah she could. Just so long as there's no SEX book duplicate then we're all good.

Bad Bromance

Erotica_Madonna.png

I won't bore y'all with a long OP because I'm interested if you think Gaga could do an album like or experimental as Madonna's incredible Erotica?

I think she could do something just as experimental and do it really well but whether she ever will have the balls or the freedom is a different question. :reductive2:

I'm sure she could if she really wanted to but I wouldn't want her to do anything that remotely resembles what Madonna ever did because the comparisons would be never ending and frankly I'm so tired of the press and the GP thinking Gaga lives to rip off Madonna.   :saladga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Kate Bush

I would prefer a Confessions on a Dance Floor 2.0 tbh

some disco/dance/synthpop era inspired by the 70's :sara:

Benji

I would prefer a Confessions on a Dance Floor 2.0 tbh

some disco/dance/synthpop era inspired by the 70's :sara:

That would be awesome :pray:

ARTPOPdidntflop

gaga can pull off anything she wants.

But i think she could do something better :sis: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Jjang

Theres no way in hell she could do something similar and not be labeled as a Madonna copycat. I think thats the last thing she needs right now. Although I think Erotica is genius Id much rather have Gaga make more rock influenced songs, but thats just me.

Kermit

No more Madonna inspired crap please...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Slade

She probably could, but we already had the ARTPOP era take a toll on her career so let's not push it

Vernier

I think she could pull off an experimental sound, yes. Maybe not based off s-x like Erotica was. Though, i'd rather not. The same amount of controversy? Nope. It was a different time then, I doubt she(or anyone) could generate that level of controversy again.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived