💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most Boring Gaga Performance

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

Quoted the wrong guy :fat: 

Oh sorry :saladga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when she performs a great pop dance song but she doesnt even move 

oh god what the hell she was thinking?

it was sooo boring to see her doing NOTHING, lol

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Curunir

Her Oscar performance. I'd never heard the songs, the outfit was boring and all she did was stand there. I enjoyed it at first but it has zero replay value. It's boring.

BStHLa8.gif

I thought that was always cute! And how she shouted out people for the HBO version. Her stories are cute :) But yea, if you went for the music it would be boring. 

It's funny how Speechless is 4:31 long but the live videos on youtube are all 10+ minutes long :lmao: 

jasperhallo

Her Oscar performance. I'd never heard the songs, the outfit was boring and all she did was stand there. I enjoyed it at first but it has zero replay value. It's boring.

Are you kidding?

Bellatrix

giphy.gif

Woolfsmck

Seeing as there was a topic about Gaga's messiest performance, I was wondering what you all thought her least entertaining was. 

Personally, I found The Edge of Glory from American Idol terribly boring. She stood in one spot almost the entire time. Her vocals were on point, along with her dancing with Mark. The sax player was off which was irritating. Honestly, the only time she is doing something remotely interesting (dancing then falling off the cliff) the music messed up. IIRC, the MV for TEOG was to air right after the performance, making the performance not the star of the show. I don't know, I was still impressed by Gaga's vocals and how creative it was, but I was sort of bored.  

What do you think is the most boring Gaga performance?

I agree,  she doesn't wiggle enough.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AmenTheNight

Dope at the YouTube Awards. A true trainwreck. An authentic trainwreck yet, her emotions were raw and on point, but it was a boring and embarassing mess. I can't watch it without cringing and skipping parts of it, and that comes from someone who loved the SXSW.

OBEY

The one she got puked on

Painful to watch, imo

tumblr_mqkglsWmOz1r066hlo1_250.gif

when she performs a great pop dance song but she doesnt even move 

THAT IS MY FAVE GAGA PERFORMANCE EVER :duck: 

Born To Slay

xSZVtZK.gif

I'm not saying it was bad, it was just boring for me

Born To Slay

BStHLa8.gif

Are you kidding?

giphy.gif

omg, it's not that shocking. It ****ing bored me after like the second time thru and after. It's vocally great but not good enough to entertain me especially because I don't know the songs she's covering.

Born To Slay

The disrespect to the late great Clarence Clemons in the OP :saladga:

he did a bad job and totally ruined the performance. He deserves the shade. I wish someone would edit his solo out and put in the studio version tbh.

Curunir

omg, it's not that shocking. It ****ing bored me after like the second time thru and after. It's vocally great but not good enough to entertain me especially because I don't know the songs she's covering.

to each his own i guess :blehga:

Archived