💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Stefani Germanotta-Fever-Wonderful (2006)

mister max

Featured Posts

mister max

:legend: slay :legend: 

the born of a superstar

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Katie14

You can just feel the energy, passion, and determination spewing out of her like a broken faucet.

Hola Soraya

OMG... :giveup: Slayed beyond redemption...

slayage.gif 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Alien Tulip

This was a great performance. I would kill to go back in time and see her live back in 2006 since I only lived 3 blocks away from her when she was living in the lower east side. Plus her tickets were only like 15 dollars back then. 

Thomas P

She was still going as gaga.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Hola Soraya

This was a great performance. I would kill to go back in time and see her live back in 2006 since I only lived 3 blocks away from her when she was living in the lower east side. Plus her tickets were only like 15 dollars back then. 

Subtle shade sis? :derpga: Kidding, but seriously I would've loved to have met Gaga when she was still Stefani. Alas, as Gaga said at the Royal Albert Hall "Stefani, died a long time ago..." 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Pure Adrenaline

thank you for remindimg me why I love her so much

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Alien Tulip

Subtle shade sis? :derpga: Kidding, but seriously I would've loved to have met Gaga when she was still Stefani. Alas, as Gaga said at the Royal Albert Hall "Stefani, died a long time ago..." 

It kills me that I probably bumped into her many times from 2005 - 2007 not realizing that I would be a huge fan of this girl 7 years from now. She was probably in front of me in line at the supermarket numerous times :giveup: 

Puddin

"I was not exactly ready to come on stage because a lady in the bathroom was...reading me my fortune" 

Bad Bromance

OMG, what??  Did you see posters for her shows and decided not to go because you didn't know who she was?  I feel ya girl.  I'd kill to go back to that time as well.   :deadbanana:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Highway10

"I was not exactly ready to come on stage because a lady in the bathroom was...reading me my fortune" 

her fortune of becoming a Superstar 8 years later :green: 

Archived