💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

2 reviews of Radio City Music Hall show (NYDailyNews, digitaljournal))

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

1)

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett check to cheek and in sync at Radio City Music Hall

Nearly seventy years separate them, but at Radio City on Friday Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett narrowed the decades through the sheer power of swing.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/lady-gaga-tony-bennett-shine-radio-city-music-hall-article-1.2264768

I hope some videos pop up soon. How do you feel about Gaga talking mid-song? I love it when she speaks to the audience in between songs but I agree with this review. I think her narration during the songs ruins the flow of the music. Its a little distracting.

2)

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett spectacular at Radio City Music Hall

New York - On June 19, Grammy-winning music superstars Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett performed at Radio City Music Hall, for a sold-out theater.
They opened their set with "Anything Goes" and immediately broke into the title track of their duet studio album, "Cheek to Cheek," and "They All Laughed."
Read more:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/a-and-e/music/review-lady-gaga-and-tony-bennett-spectacular-at-radio-city-music-hall/article/436318

Serendipity

Very praiseworthy yet I feel there are hints of shade in the article calling her comical and criticizing her speeches

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Very praiseworthy yet I feel there are hints of shade in the article calling her comical and criticizing her speeches

I thought they were using comical to refer to the banter between Tony and her as well as the tiny jokes she makes. I agree with the speeches comment in part.. I wish Gaga would do like one good one a set and leave the rest for next time. That's always a criticism I agreed with when it comes to Gaga.. Her speeches can be a little too often. One a show would be perfect.

Americano

them admitting it "seemed" (past tense) like Gaga was losing steam before C2C. well everyone knows that aint true with all her 2015 splashes now

:Jase:

CannaeDrive

I thought they were using comical to refer to the banter between Tony and her as well as the tiny jokes she makes. I agree with the speeches comment in part.. I wish Gaga would do like one good one a set and leave the rest for next time. That's always a criticism I agreed with when it comes to Gaga.. Her speeches can be a little too often. One a show would be perfect.

Yeah I agree with the speeches within the songs being superfluous, I don't mind if they are between the songs.

The review tho acknowledge the slayage of her solos, especially Lush Life and La Vie en Rose.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived