💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I would enjoy an R&B album more than a rock album

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

gagas voice fits more towards r&b than rock. Yes she loves rock music but that doesnt mean shes going to be good at it. I listen to a lot of old school r&b and I cant help but imagine how amazing gaga would do at covering those songs. Do what u want is proof that her voice can go well with that genre. Gaga even said Patti LaBelle ( the best singer ever) as her vocal inspiration. They performed together years ago and Patti had nothing but good things to say about gaga. Now that gagas voice has progressed it'd be amazing if she were to experiment in that route. R&B fans are also really open minded and free unlike the judgmental rock fans that believe only rock music has soul and that dance music is soulless.

SissyFromSpace

Gaga doing and R&B would be a big mistake because

1.) I'm not here for that
2.) Tumblr will be on her ass for "appropriating black music" or something

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Cocaine Heart

I would love a rock album and rock fans aren't judgmental.

We going to boo

monketsharona

DWUW was great (but it still had pop/ dance influence). I would not be against that kind of mix too. Maybe even more than pop / rock. 

As long as it it pop, catchy and on which I can dance, I think I don't care ^^ 

Gaga Ate My Ass

Gaga doing and R&B would be a big mistake because

1.) I'm not here for that
2.) Tumblr will be on her ass for "appropriating black music" or something

r&b isnt like hip hop where the fans only find a certain skin color as exclusive. Gaga will get a lot more bad criticism doing rock music. Just because a few rock legends praise her doesnt mean the GP (rock fans) will. Lets not forget the hateful comments when she did that whats up cover last year or the hateful comments with the sting performance in 2011

Serendipity

Yes, I love RnB:Jase:

She'll need a Mariah collab then to make it :legend:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

DWUW did surprise me. before I never thought that Gaga would be able to pull off that sound so nicely.

so yeah, why not. but maybe not an album full of R&B songs, just 3 or 4 will do :laughga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Schwerk

Why does everyone think she's gonna stick to one type of music for a whole album? Her own albums never did? 

I would prepare yourselves for a pop album with various influences, in Gagas case it's probably a lot. 

Think about her previous albums, they had elements of pop, EDM, heavy metal, glamrock, RnB, disco, hiphop, gospel, mariachi...

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

monsterdreams

album full of dwuw's? here for it 

tbh :legend:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Schwerk

gagas voice fits more towards r&b than rock. Yes she loves rock music but that doesnt mean shes going to be good at it. I listen to a lot of old school r&b and I cant help but imagine how amazing gaga would do at covering those songs. Do what u want is proof that her voice can go well with that genre. Gaga even said Patti LaBelle ( the best singer ever) as her vocal inspiration. They performed together years ago and Patti had nothing but good things to say about gaga. Now that gagas voice has progressed it'd be amazing if she were to experiment in that route. R&B fans are also really open minded and free unlike the judgmental rock fans that believe only rock music has soul and that dance music is soulless.

yeah you sound really openminded saying that :awkney:

Gaga should follow her heart and I believe she caters to and attracts music lovers. I love rock music and most of my friends do but they listen to just as much old school RnB, jazz, reggae, edm...musiclovers don't think in genres.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Whispering

Why does everyone think she's gonna stick to one type of music for a whole album? Her own albums never did? 

I would prepare yourselves for a pop album with various influences, in Gagas case it's probably a lot. 

Think about her previous albums, they had elements of pop, EDM, heavy metal, glamrock, RnB, disco, hiphop, gospel, mariachi...

Exactly! The most obvious and predictable direction, tbh! The best predictor of a direction of future releases is looking at her past releases. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

R&B is to english music what Bachata is to spanish music: tacky :proud:

Archived