Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

As long as Gaga is signed to Interscope

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

what a boring career she's gonna have then. If that's how it's gonna be, I'm out. Panic at the disco switches genres every album so idk what d--gs you're on. Bye.

you just called gaga's entie career boring

get the f.cuk out then:shrug:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGadonna

Maybe one day she'll have her own label but for now I like that she's still with Interscope. They are giving her a lot of freedom.

elijahfan

I think people on here are generally harder on Interscope than what they deserve. I mean, so far Gaga has been able to make very bold moves through her career, I'm very happy with the way each of her albums came out, and she's been able to impose her choices repeatedly (for single choices especially). Plus, she's always been very vocal about the fact Interscope have been good to her.

As for the next album's direction, it will definitely be pop and electronic. As for the twist on the overall sound, I'd love it to be hard-rock or italo-disco. Most of all, I want her to surprise us all.

Okinawa

I'm sure we'll get a mixture of rock and electronic songs like electric chapel but the next album definitely wont be a full rock album that you guys have deluded yourself into thinking.

Haha. I think it's safe to say it will be at least 50% electro-pop.

~We are Reel Cool~

Okinawa

As much as I'd love a rock album, we really shouldn't be so hung up on one. If it's going to come, it'll come when it comes and until then, we'll have to wait so please, let's stop worrying about it. :saladga:

No. I prefer to worry. Let's get panicked and envision all different kind of scenarios that are more likely to happen. Let's get attached to our favorite ideas, our dreams. And if they will not turn into reality, let's geat extremely disappointed. I choose to be unhappy. Let's blame the record label for everything if it turns out differently. And to reduce waiting time, I already figure out which kind of theme the next album will be about. I have a clear vision of how I want the songs to be. And if they will be different, against my wishes, I will be extremely disappointed again and start thinkin' 'bout her sixth album...

britney-gma-getty.jpg

~We are Reel Cool~

Archived