💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

As long as Gaga is signed to Interscope

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Benji

As much as I'd love a rock album, we really shouldn't be so hung up on one. If it's going to come, it'll come when it comes and until then, we'll have to wait so please, let's stop worrying about it. :saladga:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

Pop, Rock, R&B, ballads, acoustic: don't worry, she'll do everything and more than you ever expected. 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

interscope is oen fo the best labels out there

That's kind of like picking the best pimp.

Dominikko

I really want her to do a rock-inspired album but as long as the next album is great + handled well I couldn't care less about the genre

Kacey Elizabeth

I feel like her next album will have multiple genres such as rock, pop, disco, dance, electro, and ballads. I think like LG5 will be something different from what Gaga has done before and it will be very special and unique. I can't wait with all honesty.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Woolfsmck

I think interscopes role is mainly financial,,,they know what the largest part of the market wants (usually) and will encourage their artists to develope their music in that direction.   Taylor Swift switched to pop , because ???    

As far as the op , it's clear he is take shots at the members who favor rock ...  Lol

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Thomas P

I just want her to experiment in the kind of vocals that I have heard her use when singing rock.

Electro and rock mix would be awesome.

I do think interscope controls her a lot more than let on, but it is an awesome label, so who cares.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

PopBitch

She can't do a full rock album.  Real rock is a hard sell albumwise.  A lot of pop fans would drop off, and she wouldn't make up for it in other type of fans enough.   The albums don't sell as much for the type of rock she seems to like unless they've had a huge fanbase base from years of doing that. .  She can do a rock/pop album, different genres fused together, which would probably be great.

Several of us on here have posted this David Bowie song on here thinking the same thing, Gaga is made for this type of sound.

Kabexuela

I'm real nervous with Moroder.  I didn't bat an eyelash while listening to Déjà Vu :whitney:

Tove Lo

what a boring career she's gonna have then. If that's how it's gonna be, I'm out. Panic at the disco switches genres every album so idk what d--gs you're on. Bye.

Well I want her to keep doing Electronic music too, but Electronic music has MANY genres and I want her to branch out in that. I want some House music from her.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Taylor Swift switched to pop , because ???    

Because she felt like it, and, because she was not so controlled by her label -- Big Machine is a small label, and Taylor Swift is actually a part owner.

Hexxx

with all the praise from the GP, hopefully Flopascope will let her have her way this time

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

TimisaMonster

Its a bittersweet relationship she has...they do give her tons of money, help pay for tours, and help distribution of her music...if Gaga was making her own label she would have to do that out of pocket and everything would be much smaller and she's to big to digress tbqh...

However, this means she has to sacrifice some control of her vision when it comes to what songs make the album and which songs are put out as singles...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

boyerased

do any of them go by lady gaga? Before she dies I just wanna hear her sing a song a la oh love by green day 

an oh love-esque song would totally work for her. It has that romantic-yearning chorus like bad romance. 

Archived