💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

As long as Gaga is signed to Interscope

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

what a boring career she's gonna have then. If that's how it's gonna be, I'm out. Panic at the disco switches genres every album so idk what d--gs you're on. Bye.

It won't be boring for those who love dance/electronic music more then other genres

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

I thought that as a fan, you "signed up for whatever music she put out next"...or does that just apply to all the fans you are calling out in your multiple threads and not to yourself? 

You are asking others to accept things you are not willing to accept yourself. That's hypocritical. 

it'll be so fun to see her singing a song like do what u want with my body when she's 60 years old. It'll sound so fresh and new and unlike anything she's ever done :) better yet. Let's add some really cool beats to a song and it'll be Judas 8.0 and she'll sing and dance and break her other hip :)

Whispering

if she's gonna keep doing the same old thing, I'm gonna get bored. Sorry not sorry.

Let me just quote YOU on this:

"Just let gaga be and let her create. Don't ****ing threaten to start disliking her for the vague possibility she is changing ****ing genres  (my input: or if she is staying basically the same that she has been since her first release) 

Basically, I want gaga to make rock music when she's ready. (My input: what if she's not ready with this next album, what if she never wants to do a rock album like you want?) I want some fans to stop expecting gaga to do pop. (My input: take your own advice here...stop expecting Gaga to do the kind of rock album that you want) She's made many different songs with various genres. (Exactly!) She changes. You signed up for this when you became a fan." 

Apply your words to yourself! Let a Gags be and let her create...whatever type of music that ends up being. If you don't like it...what's the big deal? Like you told someone else, "you will survive"! There are plenty of rock artists and groups out there to follow and listen to! 

Whispering

it'll be so fun to see her singing a song like do what u want with my body when she's 60 years old. It'll sound so fresh and new and unlike anything she's ever done :) better yet. Let's add some really cool beats to a song and it'll be Judas 8.0 and she'll sing and dance and break her other hip :)

She's not 60' or even close to that age. Why would you spend time worrying about that?

Break her other hip? What is wrong with you? 

moonboywow

Let me just quote YOU on this:

"Just let gaga be and let her create. Don't ****ing threaten to start disliking her for the vague possibility she is changing ****ing genres  (my input: or if she is staying basically the same that she has been since her first release) 

Basically, I want gaga to make rock music when she's ready. (My input: what if she's not ready with this next album, what if she never wants to do a rock album like you want?) I want some fans to stop expecting gaga to do pop. (My input: take your own advice here...stop expecting Gaga to do the kind of rock album that you want) She's made many different songs with various genres. (Exactly!) She changes. You signed up for this when you became a fan." 

Apply your words to yourself! Let a Gags be and let her create...whatever type of music that ends up being. If you don't like it...what's the big deal? Like you told someone else, "you will survive"! There are plenty of rock artists and groups out there to follow and listen to! 

do any of them go by lady gaga? Before she dies I just wanna hear her sing a song a la oh love by green day 

LoveandMagic

I think the label just cares that she makes money. Whatever genre she goes with, if she puts the effort into it and maintains her passion, I think the artistry will shine through and it will be an easier "sale" to the label. I think she can have great success in almost any genre, and can always mix it up. Maybe she releases a dance song for the radio, but performs an R&B rendition of it on television. Or maybe a song is alt-folkish in concert but the album version is country-pop. Maybe the whole album is a crazy mix of genres or just one thematic set of similar sounds. Maybe she does experimental future-pop/electro-metal remixes. I really don't think the label gives a damn, just insure they get those big tour receipts.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Whispering

do any of them go by lady gaga? Before she dies I just wanna hear her sing a song a la oh love by green day 

You should go listen to your beloved Green a Day then. It's obvious you want Gaga to do the exact kind of music you want her to do, and you get pissed at her if she doesn't do it. Then, you turn around and criticize others for doing exactly what you are doing. 

You might not get what you want, not this next album era, maybe not ever. But you signed up for this as a fan, right?  You shouldn't expect her to do what you want her to do, right? Or is that just your big sermon to others, that you don't apply to yourself? 

Sister

I think the label just cares that she makes money. Whatever genre she goes with, if she puts the effort into it and maintains her passion, I think the artistry will shine through and it will be an easier "sale" to the label. I think she can have great success in almost any genre, and can always mix it up. Maybe she releases a dance song for the radio, but performs an R&B rendition of it on television. Or maybe a song is alt-folkish in concert but the album version is country-pop. Maybe the whole album is a crazy mix of genres or just one thematic set of similar sounds. Maybe she does experimental future-pop/electro-metal remixes. I really don't think the label gives a damn, just insure they get those big tour receipts.

This is true, the label really only cares about the money and if she can sell it. If they think that she can sell it, it will be done and put out for consumption. I wonder if Gaga and her label players pay attention to this forum, in particular.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

LoveandMagic

This is true, the label really only cares about the money and if she can sell it. If they think that she can sell it, it will be done and put out for consumption. I wonder if Gaga and her label players pay attention to this forum, in particular.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did monitor a few major pop forums, including Gaga's own fan forums. Part of market research. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Vernier

Wonder what label people suggest she moves to. I think Interscope have been pretty accommodating so far :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

moonboywow

You should go listen to your beloved Green a Day then. It's obvious you want Gaga to do the exact kind of music you want her to do, and you get pissed at her if she doesn't do it. Then, you turn around and criticize others for doing exactly what you are doing. 

You might not get what you want, not this next album era, maybe not ever. But you signed up for this as a fan, right?  You shouldn't expect her to do what you want her to do, right? Or is that just your big sermon to others, that you don't apply to yourself? 

I just don't want her to do dance music until she dies. Idgaf if this next album is dance. Just as long as she switches it up soon. 

Illuminati

if interscope let her do a jazz album why would they not let her do a rock one though

im all up for either pop, edm, rock as long as it is the direction she truly wants to  take 

Laceface

More rock/power ballads would be incredible :sara:

I want her to do whatever she wants and feels passionate about because I trust her choices (if she's sober :sweat:)

Archived