šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

As long as Gaga is signed to Interscope

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Jester

I've always thought that she wanted BTW to be more rock, but they made her change her vocals to sound more pop...

Just look at Bad Kids, intro and instrumental are one genre, his singing is another... But, a lot of things changed since then so I wouldn't say it's impossible

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

Im on the d--gs of having my own opinion :awkney:

bye sis have a good way outĀ 

i think that user is on d--gs. He really thinks the next album will be full rock :neyde:Ā 

what a boring career she's gonna have then. If that's how it's gonna be, I'm out. Panic at the disco switches genres every album so idk what d--gs you're on. Bye.

The changing of genres is what makes Panic! most interesting. I stan

NewYorkCity

She is not going to become judas priest, no one said that :awkney:Ā Ā 

but what really makes you think that she wom't be able to do rock songs like some queen songs that are a light rock, or even something like what's going on... it is not edm.Ā 

It would be SO boring if she doesn't change anything in her style like wtf I don't even understand how some fans want to put her in a box for the rest of her carreer :flop:Ā take a seat.

Glory

She can do a Taylor ala Red-1989, start with a mix dance-rock album and if it's successfull go all rock for the next oneĀ :legend:

ARTPOPchamp

I don't necessarily think Interscope doesn't like rock artists, they have been promoting Imagine Dragons a lot for the past while and in the early 2000s they were really heavy into punk rock and alternative rock bands and performers. I feel they are afraid though of allowing someone like Gaga to do rock ... it's the main reason she went the dance route to begin with; in 2006/2007 people around Gaga were telling her it would be hard to get rock music by a female into someone like Jimmy Iovine's door, so she went the dance route instead. Labels are always more welcoming to girls and women want to do basic pop and dance music, they have a harder time seeing a female doing rock. I think what's the most sellable also plays a huge role, most sellable for the past while has been the pop/dance music. It always comes down to money and what will make the most.Ā 

ARTPOPchamp

But I think if the fans are vocal enough about wanting Lady Gaga to do something else and make our voices heard, the label will more open to allowing Gaga to go in a different direction away from the basic pop stuff.Ā 

MonsterOfSpain

I don't think many people here want her to do a full rock album tbh

ARTPOPchamp

Gosh y'all are so damn annoying with rock albumĀ :saladga:

And you're all so damn annoying with always "I want Gaga doing pop!! Make an album like Marina! Gaga shouldĀ collaborate with (insert name of whomever is trendy at the moment)" garbage. This is a forum where we can all express our opinions and thoughts, you don't like, LOG OFF.Ā 

Whispering

what a boring career she's gonna have then. If that's how it's gonna be, I'm out.Ā 

Ā 

But...but...what happened to "support Gaga" and "this is what you signed up for as a fan" and "you'll survive"?Ā 

Ā 

Hurem

And you're all so damn annoying with always "I want Gaga doing pop!! Make an album like Marina! Gaga shouldĀ collaborate with (insert name of whomever is trendy at the moment)" garbage. This is a forum where we can all express our opinions and thoughts, you don't like, LOG OFF.Ā 

I'm annoyed by everyone who keeps making threads about Gaga doing certain genre. Just wait for the damn album.Ā :saladga:

giskardsb

Georgio hasnt done anything yet and Redone was a rock musician before a producer. Ā I don't expect a full rock album but I do expect that she will change things up for a more organic feel. Ā We just need to wait and see. Interscope actually gives more creative freedom than other labels. They are quite artist friendly in comparison to others.Ā 

moonboywow

But...but...what happened to "support Gaga" and "this is what you signed up for as a fan" and "you'll survive"?Ā 

Ā 

if she's gonna keep doing the same old thing, I'm gonna get bored. Sorry not sorry.

Whispering

if she's gonna keep doing the same old thing, I'm gonna get bored. Sorry not sorry.

I thought that as a fan, you "signed up for whatever music she put out next"...or does that just apply to all the fans you are calling out in your multiple threads and not to yourself?Ā 

You are asking others to acceptĀ things you are not willing to acceptĀ yourself. That's hypocritical.Ā 

Archived