Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

As long as Gaga is signed to Interscope

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

She wont be doing a full rock album anytime soon. Yes some rock artists are signed to interscope but those artists started as with rock already and made a platform for that whereas gaga hasnt. Plus gaga is working with redone and giordio so pretty sure we're getting another electronic pop album which. I'm sure we'll get a mixture of rock and electronic songs like electric chapel but the next album definitely wont be a full rock album that you guys have deluded yourself into thinking. Thats how you guys set yourselves up for disappointment. I know gaga said shes in free control but realistically she isnt that free still and i'm sure interscope will have a saying in what songs will make the album. If you want gaga to stop making pop dance music then you should hope she leaves interscope and start her own label. Be patient and wait til 2016.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interscope is oen fo the best labels out there, I'm glad she is with them

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Serendipity

Thank God she's not in Sony:blehga:

The mess MJ and Mariah had to go through:saladga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

monketsharona

She probably won't leave... But yeah I agree Interscope is controling what she's doing of course but I'm pretty sure next album will slay everything. RedOne and Moroder are great producers ! I feel like we're going to dance a lot and radios will air her songs a lot (just a strong feeling ^^) 

squeala

Bands and artists don't take big risks like changing genres these days. It's definitely not a problem isolated to Interscope

Gaga Ate My Ass

She probably won't leave... But yeah I agree Interscope is controling what she's doing of course but I'm pretty sure next album will slay everything. RedOne and Moroder are great producers ! I feel like we're going to dance a lot and radios will air her songs a lot (just a strong feeling ^^) 

wouldnt it be cool if gagas next album puts dance music on the map again and everyone will follow the trend like it dod in 2008? :legend: 

iAstroLeo

What I want is for Gaga to keep doing electronic pop music. :lolly:

Good for ha staying at Interscope :lolly:  

Alien Tulip

I can't believe some people expect a rock album from "Lady Gaga" :lmao: I wouldn't mind a rock album but it wont happen for a long time and besides I think her electronic pop music is amazing the way it is and she excels in it. I do think she might try new sounds and what not without sounding too contrived so we shall see. 

moonboywow

What I want is for Gaga to keep doing electronic pop music. :lolly:

Good for ha staying at Interscope :lolly:  

what a boring career she's gonna have then. If that's how it's gonna be, I'm out. Panic at the disco switches genres every album so idk what d--gs you're on. Bye.

monketsharona

wouldnt it be cool if gagas next album puts dance music on the map again and everyone will follow the trend like it dod in 2008? :legend: 

I'm pretty sure there won't be only pop / dance, Gaga is always improving herself, but yeah I feel like she has something special in her album, hence the fact she said she doesn't want to reveal too much for not being imitated. If it works let's see all the Rihanna, Katy Perry, Miley, Madonna and others following the trend like after The Fame. 

iAstroLeo

what a boring career she's gonna have then. If that's how it's gonna be, I'm out. Panic at the disco switches genres every album so idk what d--gs you're on. Bye.

Im on the d--gs of having my own opinion :awkney:

bye sis have a good way out 

JustPokeHerFace

I want her to do pop, but explore other areas of it besides electric. 

Gaga Ate My Ass

then get out :neyde: youre basically calling gagas whole career boring. Go stan for panic at the disco then or whatever. I rather stan for an artist that does amazing performances like gaga. There is nothing wrong with dance pop music. Take your pretentious rock music fan attitude to a stevie nicks forum or something

Archived