💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Princess Die Remix Discussion + Snippet (Fanmade Full Nxt Week - September)

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

you werent being rude? how about i make the text bold in your post that was rude  

Nobody is being rude here u drama queen. And I'm so sad about your problems but it ain't my or any one biznessss. It was yepiz and my opinion so deal with it, now hurry up w that remix cuz I wanna see the hit thread. And I don't have any problem with u, but I hate when ppl are soooo dramatic.  :bye:

you and a few others were being rude. i love that shady contradicting last line too :))))) 

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody is being rude here u drama queen. And I'm so sad about your problems but it ain't my or any one biznessss. It was yepiz and my opinion so deal with it, now hurry up w that remix cuz I wanna see the hit thread. And I don't have any problem with u, but I hate when ppl are soooo dramatic.  :bye:

you-have-to-stop-lady-gaga-gif.gif?w=600

strut it out, walk a mile💫

gagaohlala

WTF man ? Get the **** out of there that's all. And you dare calling yourself a LittleMonster ? Gaga would aproove of course. He's just doing a remix to please us even after all the problems he had, some want it, some don't, if you don't want it, no one is forcing you to be on that thread. So :bye:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

adamsenigma

you werent being rude? how about i make the text bold in your post that was rude  

you and a few others were being rude. i love that shady contradicting last line too :))))) 

I wasn't being rude in the last post, then I acted like a child. Now I wanna apologize because of that, today I'm feeling less b---hy and shady so sorry, I can't control my emotions sometimes, it's something I gotta work on. :crossed: btw, I never said I didn't wanted to hear your remix, I said the vocals sounded so lq and well, thats where everything started.. So again, sorry. Like I said before, I don't have any problems with u. :hug:

Pain of fame1

no   

oh i thought it'd be come out last week, and as nobody talked about it i thought something happened.. i'm still looking foreward to it, it sounded amaizing! When will it be released ?

Dominic

Have you released the full version yet? It sounds great. :worship: 

Not sure how people believed this to be real though, it's clearly the same vocals at the live shows. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived