💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Years & Years

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

gagzus

Communion was such a great album, honestly the best of this year tbh, I hope it gets a GRAMMY nom and win at the 2016 GRAMMYs.

Bring on their next LP, EP or whatever idc I just know I want it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

King slayed me so ****ing hard

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Poope MOnster

i fall for olly from "god help the girl" (belle and sebastian inspiration movie) he such a cutie and good actor olly a long with emily blunt make movie so good
when i found years & years booooom
i love all round talents guy such a prince charming

and he gay too :flirt: (normally twink face with slim body not type but who can resist olly:worship:)

ps. olly with emily blunt again on take shelter :legend:

https://youtu.be/MB-F5mkp2Lg

listening too this now

Mr Ricky

Eyes Shut makes me want to cry. And I probably would cry if I could

Tell me about it. :giveup:  

Crossfit

BethennyFrankel

Tell me about it. :giveup:  

have you seen them live?? I saw them when they were down here a few weeks ago and I wish theyd come back 

BethennyFrankel

:worship: This is another favourite of mine, in addition to the whole album

We share the same birthday

Communion is 1 of the best albums of the year.

I'm still mad Years & Years isn't big in the US, I feel like a lot of the songs from the album could have been hits here; especially King and Desire

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Mr Ricky

II GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TICKETS FOR 18TH NOVEMBER. CRYIN HERE OMGWABGUWBVOUWBEVU(BWERUVRWB YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Crossfit

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That J
On 3/14/2017 at 11:53 PM, petedagrk said:

Communion is one of my favorite albums of the last few years :wub:

It really has held up flawlessly.  It's a go to album that I revisit all the time.  Very curious how the next album will be! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

8 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

It really has held up flawlessly.  It's a go to album that I revisit all the time.  Very curious how the next album will be! 

And I only found it within the last few months 

That J
17 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

And I only found it within the last few months 

Oh wow!!!!!!   That's interesting.  Well, the album is still pretty new to you then.  I've been listening since like 2015 so yeaaaaa. Haha.   

I live in southern North America and the band is underrated here to say the very least, although they had a very successful tour here (which I sadly missed).  The way I found out about them was reading a small interview with Olly in Rolling Stone right after their album was released. I read about bands even if I don't "know" them. I really liked the things he said so I went to YouTube and listened to the first song from them I could find.  It was called "Shine" and by the end of the day, I was on my third listen to the entire album.   And the rest is history.  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived