Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Years & Years

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Oh wow!!!!!!   That's interesting.  Well, the album is still pretty new to you then.  I've been listening since like 2015 so yeaaaaa. Haha.   

I live in southern North America and the band is underrated here to say the very least, although they had a very successful tour here (which I sadly missed).  The way I found out about them was reading a small interview with Olly in Rolling Stone right after their album was released. I read about bands even if I don't "know" them. I really liked the things he said so I went to YouTube and listened to the first song from them I could find.  It was called "Shine" and by the end of the day, I was on my third listen to the entire album.   And the rest is history.  😉

I live in Texas lol

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Oh wow!!!!!!   That's interesting.  Well, the album is still pretty new to you then.  I've been listening since like 2015 so yeaaaaa. Haha.   

I live in southern North America and the band is underrated here to say the very least, although they had a very successful tour here (which I sadly missed).  The way I found out about them was reading a small interview with Olly in Rolling Stone right after their album was released. I read about bands even if I don't "know" them. I really liked the things he said so I went to YouTube and listened to the first song from them I could find.  It was called "Shine" and by the end of the day, I was on my third listen to the entire album.   And the rest is history.  😉

I found them through a friend. He does my massages and usually plays down tempo music he likes. I asked once about good music and he said Years & Years and played the remix video with Tove Lo. I downloaded it that night but didn't really revisit it til months later and was like hmmm why did I not listen to this before lol.

• 3 weeks later...
That J
On 3/25/2017 at 1:44 PM, KingOfTheClouds said:

I live in Texas lol

MANY of my favorite shows took place in Dallas!   I love seeing concerts in Dallas.  The area, the crowds...idk I fell in love with it.   Never in a million years would my younger self think Dallas would be one of my future hot spots but it is!  Robyn at South Side Music Hall and Gaga's Born This Way Ball really stick out!  

Hoping to visit good ole Texas again if not this year, NEXT!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived