Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is such a beautiful person

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

I've been a fan for 6 years and have always loved her (obviously, that's why I'm here) and I've always known how kind she has been, especially to her fans.

But lately, the past year or so I really have noticed just how caring and "nice" she is (I'm not describing this very well). I don't know whether you need to be a good people reader to understand where I'm coming from but she's genuinely not like any other "pop star". I'm not saying under pressure she has never had her moments but she seems very respectful of everyone around her and how she deals with things. She has a very good soul that's for sure.

What I can't understand is, Gaga's personality is so likeable, fun and very interesting, yet people as a whole still don't see that, which is a shame. But when I saw Gaga on Monday with Tony, I was saying how it's strange how fate works- she is now touring with one of the biggest jazz artists alive with a huge musical history- stuff like that doesn't just happen-especially with modern day pop stars. It's kinda like Tony has bought out the best in Gaga and has showed her capabilities. I mean, we as fans have known she's an amazing singer and diverse for years, but on a broader appeal. On monday, in the Royal albert hall, there was tons of fans just there for Tony, not for gaga, yet by combining the two it showcases something really special.

Long live the queen of slaying our emotions- gaga!

SissyFromSpace

You're now just realizing that she's the closest link we have to GOD?

18hsxe.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LoveandMagic

You're now just realizing that she's the closest link we have to GOD?

18hsxe.gif

:pray:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

SissyFromSpace

When she performed with the Rolling Stones in those HEELS though. Like...how is she not fictional?

tumblr_mf4hybAzO81qmb0sao1_500.gif

original.png

tumblr_mf4848cxZi1qcgl1no1_500.gif

Lady-Gaga-Rolling-Stones-ve.jpg

like...how?

18hsxe.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

MonsterMum

It's one of the reasons I can be a fan of hers. The pop star Gaga was sometimes far more overwhelming then the person and now she has that gently motherly touch and it makes her much more beautiful.

Gaga being Gaga is great don't get me wrong but I like this other side of her a lot too.

JustPokeHerFace

The combination of sheer talent and a genuine loving and nice personality is something not seen in many pop stars, and it's honestly refreshing and heartwarming. 

Serendipity

Gaga is euphoria in herself, she resonates the image of talent and kindness

This makes her one of the best artists to love and cherish

The one and only-Lady Gaga:legend:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Sia Daily

The combination of sheer talent and a genuine loving and nice personality is something not seen in many pop stars, and it's honestly refreshing and heartwarming. 

​This is what I mean.

I won't name specific names because of the flamebait thing but I've never heard of one single bad encounter with gaga (from a fan's perspective). I'm not saying that isn't the case but generally on the whole- she's very caring and has a genuine interest for her fans at least.

There was a certain pop star who upset many fans when, after waiting several hours to see them, got greeted with the V sign as they ran past with security, like wtf, could you imagine gaga doing that? It just wouldn't happen.

Christina

She's out of this world. She's my inspiration and I adore her.

How can a human be so perfect?

My mom says I'm cool

JustPokeHerFace

​This is what I mean.

I won't name specific names because of the flamebait thing but I've never heard of one single bad encounter with gaga (from a fan's perspective). I'm not saying that isn't the case but generally on the whole- she's very caring and has a genuine interest for her fans at least.

There was a certain pop star who upset many fans when, after waiting several hours to see them, got greeted with the V sign as they ran past with security, like wtf, could you imagine gaga doing that? It just wouldn't happen.

​For real. I remember one time she walked out of her apartment and directly to waiting fans, asking if there was anything of theirs she could sign. Despite being a filthy rich pop star, she stopped for her fans when she didn't have to and asked how she could help them. That's why I love her so much. 

Sia Daily

Lol on Monday Tony said (whilst gaga was backstage) "please buy the new album because she really needs the money" XD

Archived