Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are monsters EXPECTING a rock album?

Ladey Gagz

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
honza

Is anyone expecting one though? :lmao: I wish she did one, but I don't think we expect her to

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

nikola

idk.....i dont really expect it cuz its probably not happening......but i would love a rock album tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Michael

​I was obviously generalizing :neyde:

I've seen many members (mostly the same ones) always wanting and expecting her to go rock

​When she's working with RedOne and Giorgio Moroder? :neyde: wtf are these people on.

Ladey Gagz

​When she's working with RedOne and Giorgio Moroder? :neyde: wtf are these people on.

​mte :neyde:

Alien Tulip

​They saw a pic of redone holding a guitar and they right away assume he's the next bruce springsteen :neyde: Do they not know that many other genres outside of rock use guitars too? :smh: I'm glad shes working with Redone again though because they have produced my favorite songs of hers. If the next album is dance like her previous albums then I'll be more than happy because I became a fan of Lady Gaga not some person that wants to excel in every genre to gain new fans. 

Archived