💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are monsters EXPECTING a rock album?

Ladey Gagz

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

Why are monsters expecting a rock album? Has Gaga ever mentioned that she would do one? There are countless threads about her going rock. You guys, as always, are just setting yourselves up for disappointment and meltdowns. I have never heard her talk about making a rock album, yet everyone is expecting one. And I have no idea why. Some of you seem to forget that she's a pop star at the end of the day. There are far better chances of the next album being pop and rock.

Did I miss an interview or something?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

Mostly because this Jazz era was a comeback to her roots, and rock is closer to her roots than Poker Face. Also, she performed What's Up by 4 Non Blondes on tour and everyone believes it to be a clue.

However, with Giroglio Madoner and RedOne producing this album, I lost all hope for the next one to be a rock album. Even though I wish it'd be.

I think it would be great but I ain't expecting anything :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Serendipity

I want ha What's Up!:legend:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Pure Adrenaline

cuz monsters are stupid :love:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ladey Gagz

Mostly because this Jazz era was a comeback to her roots, and rock is closer to her roots than Poker Face. Also, she performed What's Up by 4 Non Blondes on tour and everyone believes it to be a clue.

​I guess it makes sense, but it's a bit of a reach imo :emma:

darkchylde

​I guess it makes sense, but it's a bit of a reach imo :emma:

​TheHeartWantsWhatItWants.flac

LoveandMagic

I'm not expecting the next album to be rock, just hoping. Honestly I'm cool with her making whatever, if she wants dance, or soul, r&b, electro, or rock, whatever. I'm sure I will like it. 

But I do think she will eventually go back to her roots and make a rock album, or rock hybrid in her future. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Ladey Gagz

I'm not? :awkney:

​I was obviously generalizing :neyde:

I've seen many members (mostly the same ones) always wanting and expecting her to go rock

Archived