💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

why brown eyes?

judxs

Featured Posts

ok so this is ancient news and everything but.... does anyone know why gaga decided to perform 'brown eyes' on the jonathan ross show in 2010? she had just released telephone (she sang this too)... so she was already two songs into the fame monster era, why did she sing a song which wasn't even released from the album before? was there a meaning behind singing that song??

WhoAskedOpinions

Wasn't it cause she broke up with Luc and it was sort of revenge? She had alot of emotion and considering this is a breakup song? I don't know, that's what I thought :)

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Wasn't it cause she broke up with Luc and it was sort of revenge? She had alot of emotion and considering this is a breakup song? I don't know, that's what I thought :)

I thought her and Luc broke up waaay after this? After all.. She did write Yoü & I about him on the next album.

Benji

I thought her and Luc broke up waaay after this? After all.. She did write Yoü & I about him on the next album.

They split up and dated other people a lot before their final break up around Yoü & I's filming. You can gather from Gaga's music that their relationship was always dramatic highs and lows.

For example, she wrote Yoü & I and Brooklyn Nights whilst on The Monster Ball 2.0 tour and both are about their relationship.

Bad Bromance

They split up and dated other people a lot before their final break up around Yoü & I's filming. You can gather from Gaga's music that their relationship was always dramatic highs and lows.

For example, she wrote Yoü & I and Brooklyn Nights whilst on The Monster Ball 2.0 tour and both are about their relationship.

​This right here!  Her relationship with Luc Carl was very tumultuous, especially towards the end.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

SKANK

I was under the impression that Jonathan Ross was dismissive of her talents the first time she was on his show, so when she performed on his show a second time she chose Brown Eyes to prove her chops as a musician. Now, I'm pretty sure I just made that up, but it sounds legit. 

Regardless of why she chose this song, I really love this performance. The living dress is gorgeous and deserved a moment in the spotlight outside of her tour. Her vocals are expressive albeit sickly. It's one of the last time she really plays the **** out of a piano, I live for the jazzy piano and wire brush on the snare. Brown Eyes is one of the best songs from The Fame and criminally underrated by this fan base.

Great performance. 

Economy

i dunno. could be different reasons. her break up? to show a different side of her and her talent?

one things for sure... that performance is sick!

ChicaSkas

I was under the impression that Jonathan Ross was dismissive of her talents the first time she was on his show, so when she performed on his show a second time she chose Brown Eyes to prove her chops as a musician. Now, I'm pretty sure I just made that up, but it sounds legit. 

Regardless of why she chose this song, I really love this performance. The living dress is gorgeous and deserved a moment in the spotlight outside of her tour. Her vocals are expressive albeit sickly. It's one of the last time she really plays the **** out of a piano, I live for the jazzy piano and wire brush on the snare. Brown Eyes is one of the best songs from The Fame and criminally underrated by this fan base.

Great performance. 

​It's also Rob's favorite song.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived