💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Partynauseous (New Rave Version, USE HEADPHONES)

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

*FANMADE*

Plz no hate :(, I TRIED

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Head Empty

I always use headphones but I must warn others that you should probably turn down the volume on your device before pressing play; it's pretty loud :sweat:.

As for this version of the song: some synths seem to work pretty well, but overall most of the vocals sound washed away and overly filtered. But I can always applaud attempts to get a good version of this song, because I really really really want a close-to-studio one :giveup:.

lxdygxga

I would just like to let you know you will be footing the medical bill for the hip I broke running in here.

Sincerely, Jack.

artRaver

Trying to sabotage my hearing before I have my evening classes. So nasty and so rude.   :bye:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Benji

So glad I turned my volume right down before playing this, y'all should know to do this by now :adam:

I'm not really feeling it to be brutally honest but I appreciate the effort you put into it and you've done a better job than I could have considering we don't really have any good quality material to work with. Anyone that tries to work with these kind of filters automatically earns my respect :sharon:

EDIT -

Could you add "(fan made)" to the title just to clarify it a little more. Otherwise you're going to be paying a lot of medical bills with all these broken hips running in :dies:

Archived