Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was wrong with Gaga's image?

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I think they found her weirdness to be tired and been there done that.

Think if she were to wear a meat dress in 2013, do u really think she would have gotten that explosion of media attention.

They found the whole shock factor that she is so amazing at using to be old news. Plus other people who are newer to the game (Miley, Nicki...) were the ones that the general public really cared about. In there minds another "Lady Gaga Shocks Us Again" headline to a magazine would seem like all reporters could talk about was gaga, and the gp was sick f hearing **** about her.

She came back to the world after being pretty well irrelevant almost all of 2012 and 2013, doing what shes been doing since day 1, and the world saw it as a "Looks like someone isn't ready to give up the throne" cry for attention stunt, when it was just Gaga being Gaga.

The Grammys, Oscars, Stevie Wonder, and Sting performances helped show the gp that she is more than just batty woman that changes her look in the matter of a second, it showed them what us monsters knew all along.

THAT BITCH IS A REAL ****ING TALENT!!!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TimisaMonster

Personality and image aren't the same thing... :awkney:

Gaga on the inside hasn't changed...she just needed to stop dressing crazy for a while in order for the GP to take her seriously and see her true talent

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived