Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Tony Is Okay?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Hey you guys. So Tony seems to be doing better already,pianting and drink that Fiji Water :whitney: Do you think that he will be okay to do the next show? I'm seeing the show on the 2oth of this month. I don't mean to sound selfish, after all, health comes first for both Tony and Gaga. I hope hes okay to do it...I think that he will be 

Swan Heart

Gaga doesn't seem that worried about it, so we shouldn't be too.. If it was something serious, poor Gags will be scared to death right now, not getting drunk, having fun and singing in jazz bars..  

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

OBEY

Im sure he has the best doctors so 
He's a strong man and legend!
tumblr_nl2c4eVy5T1t07bfto5_250.gif

Sister

Yes. Do not think of it so much. I always think that thinking on something so much makes things happen. Let it go.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

manicholic

he seems like the kind of man who could live until 100 years or more, he leads a very balanced and content life... 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Swan Heart

He is.

I know I'm off topic but he's such a great artist.. His drawings are amazing.. Such a good work, especially at his age... :legend:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Shadow

Only Tony, his family, and his doctors know for sure. Nothing is certain.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

TimisaMonster

He's getting better but 88 is still 88

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived