💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Top 5 Favorite Gaga Bridges

Delete

Featured Posts

The bridge of a song is that definitive moment, where the overall tone of song is shifted and meaning of the song is clearly exhibited. Some music thespians even say that the Bridge of a song outweighs the importance of its Hook or even the verses! But that of course is perceptive to the listeners taste in structure. 

Speaking of taste Little Monsters, let's pander ours to the surrounding community (aka the members). Between "The Fame", "The Fame Monster", "Born This Way", and "ARTPOP", what are your Top 5 favorite Lady Gaga Bridges? I'll start off with mine! 

1.) Dance in the Dark - Haunting and infectious, my favorite Gaga bridge is from "Dance in the Dark". In addition to its feirce catchiness, this Bridge expertly pulls a one up on its distant cousin "Vouge". Proving for the first time that some of the things Madonna can do, Gaga can do better!

2.) G.U.Y - One of the most melodic, s-xy, and powerful bridges in her discography, the Bridge of G.U.Y showcases that we are willing to go to uncharted territories to please the ones we love. 

3.) Marry the Night - Even before it was announced to be the fifth single from Born this Way, when listening to the bridge of this song, I could imagine myself being on top of an El Camino with the wind blowing through my hair. With lyrics like, "Turn the car on and run", the bridge in Marry the Night gives off an accurate essence of youth, adventure and possibilities. 

4.) Monster - This bridge captures the twistedly beautiful darkness of "The Fame Monster", making the suggestively un-consensual line, "We French kissed on a sub way train, he tore my clothes right off, he ate my heart and then he ate my brain" sink its claws into the back of your subconscious. 

5.) Poker Face - Pop was never low brow in this song... considering the bridge of this super mega hit raised everyone's eye brows immediately. "Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin'" will always be one of the most witty, hilarious, and controversial lines in a mainstream bridge. Bottom line. 

tomsches

without a doubt JUST DANCE

I love the half psychotic thing

Not your list having PF, but not DWUW :neyde:

"Sometimes I'm scared I suppose if you ever let me go..." 

Wonderful bridge, but it doesn't wow me or even become etched into my brain. Besides, my opinion is my opinion. Instead of bashing my taste, contribute to the post and make your own top five. You can more than gladly include Do What U Want in it as well. :hug:

without a doubt JUST DANCE

I love the half psychotic thing

That actually almost made the list for me. I'd say it's definitely my sixth choice. 

Ladey Gagz

"Sometimes I'm scared I suppose if you ever let me go..." 

Wonderful bridge, but it doesn't wow me or even become etched into my brain. Besides, my opinion is my opinion. Instead of bashing my taste, contribute to the post and make your own top five. You can more than gladly include Do What U Want in it as well. :hug:

​Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to :sara:

For me in no particular order:

G.U.Y.

DWUW

ARTPOP

Judas

Born This Way

SiberianBreaks

I would say Brooklyn Night has one of her best bridge. It's so beautiful and dramatic

Supersonic

The Gypsy bridge makes me cry tbh

"Thought that I would be alone forever
But I won't be tonight
I'm a man without a home but I think
With you I can spend my life
And you'll be my little Gypsy princess
Pack your bags and we can chase the sunset
Bust the rearview and fire up the jets cause it's you and me
Baby, for life"

​Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to :sara:

For me in no particular order:

G.U.Y.

DWUW

ARTPOP

Judas

Born This Way

It's fine, I'm just really pro-respect when it comes to people's opinions. There's a difference in disagreeing and bashing. But we are good in my eyes. :hi5:

As for your list, I don't agree with two of them, but the rest I love. Great picks! 

HausOfNena

I can't pick 5 but my all time favorite Gaga bridges are (in no particular order) :

Bad Romance 

Do What U Want 

Hair 

Dance In The Dark 

Till It Happens To You 

Born This Way 

G.U.Y

Monster 

Marry The Night 

...Mess :emma:  

EDIT: ...and Judas & ARTPOP :saladga: 

Tommy Monster

1. Bad Romance :gaga: queen of all :gaga: 

2. Judas :legend:

3. Swine :omfgaga: (If the "paint your face" part is considered a bridge :laughga:

4. ARTPOP :flutter: 

5. Monster :music: 

:shocked: Holy ****! How could I forget to include the EARGASM that is "The Queen"'s bridge! 

Starry night, come inside me like never before :gaga:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heavens door :gaga:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky :gaga:

Like a Phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore :gaga:

What kind of brilliant ahead of time...?

Archived