Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't need more attention.She needs good music!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Gaga already has good music.

/thread

​I explained what I mean with "good music" :awkney: ARTPOP is good music to me. But the singles were not amazingly catchy like her early singles. It took me over 5-10 listens to get used to applause and actually enjoy it.(now it's one of my faves)

mariomania1234

She has excellent music. She just needs better management. I think that problem has been solved already though.

Phoenix

So you say it needs good promotion, not more attention. What is the point of promotion? To gain more attention for the work that you're putting out.

💎

ARTPOPchamp

I feel like people here think that if Gaga has a lot of attention then LG5 will be successful etc. But I do not agree.All she needs is good music and good promotion..Music that will be smart,fresh and really catchy.Music that stucks in your head with just a listen. Her image also has nothing to do with her success imo..At least in my country her image was bad in 2009 ,it was bad in 2011,it was bad in 2013 and it is also bad now (Yeah more people think she is talented now but nobody here takes her seriously)...She was never successful at the first place because of her positive image. The "attention wh*re" "man" "ugly" comments were always here.... I think that if the first single is as good and catchy as her early singles like bad romance,alejandro,pokerface etc. and she promotes the album/single like Born This Way. Then the album & the single will smash

​YES!!! PREACH IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS, GIRLY!! :applause::hor:

She needs all of the above, her music has always been good that can't be questioned.

She needs Attention so that the public is excited about new music

Once the public is talking about Gaga again the Promo will be easy because people will see it and tune in for the promos (interview, billboards, ads, social media etc)

Then she drops her amazing single and people will eat it up.

​I agree. But Gaga seems to miss on what a good single is to promote her.  BTW  -  - Scheiße and Heavy Metal Lover was far better than You and I, and BTW in which the latter two she promoted.  Than ARTPOP she never promoted "Gypsy" or "Dope."  Dope was the first ballad I ever liked from her.   If you look on what is on the album and you can see what she promotes it does not make sense. 

Dominikko

She needs to shake things up again tbh. 

Gaga already has good music.

/thread

But we need great music. 

And let's not rely on her past hits.

LeoFameMonster

​I agree. But Gaga seems to miss on what a good single is to promote her.  BTW  -  - Scheiße and Heavy Metal Lover was far better than You and I, and BTW in which the latter two she promoted.  Than ARTPOP she never promoted "Gypsy" or "Dope."  Dope was the first ballad I ever liked from her.   If you look on what is on the album and you can see what she promotes it does not make sense. 

​I agree sometimes she hits and misses with single choices. However I agree and disagree , Born This way was an amazing single and a much need anthem.  Scheiße was amazing and should of been a single it would have slayed. HML and dope not so mainstream so doubtful it would be successful although Dope was really nice. Gypsy should of been the ending single off ARTPOP and MANiCURE should of been the second single since it was a perfect summer hit. Guy and Marry the night were not good choices but who knows what and why she choose them. I feel she was soooo over ARTPOP she released GUY on purpose to Flop so she can end that era.

We just gotta trust in her judgement its gotten her this far, and we all still fans. Hoping the next album 5 hit singles that should be singles.

Alfonso

She needs all of the above, her music has always been good that can't be questioned.

She needs Attention so that the public is excited about new music

Once the public is talking about Gaga again the Promo will be easy because people will see it and tune in for the promos (interview, billboards, ads, social media etc)

Then she drops her amazing single and people will eat it up.

This :yes: 

TimisaMonster

Of course which is why RedOne is fixing messy ARTPOP's legacy

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived