💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Recreate a Gaga Album

Delete

Featured Posts

Welcome to "Recreate a Gaga Album". In this thread you will be challenged with the following task. Take one existing Gaga album and give it a completely brand new title, remove, rearrange, or revise songs from the existing track list, and upload an alternate cover art. Then give a brief explanation as to why you chose this specific recreation. Here is an example:

Source Album: ARTPOP 

---------------------------

AURA

f3ddae.jpg

1.) AURA (Demo Vocals) [Haha's and Aurah ah ah removed] 

2.) Venus 

3.) G.U.Y 

4.) Sex Dreams ["You were in my's" removed] 

5.) Do What U Want (feat. The Weeknd) 

6.) ARTPOP (less filtered vocals) [Louder Hee Hees] 

7.) Swine (With Swinefest Rock opening) 

8.) Mary Jane Holland (With "These abnormalities" opening) 

9.) Dope (Less screaming) [No funeral parlor production] 

10.) Gypsy 

I chose to recreate the album this way so that I could truly give people a sense of who Gaga really is. The album starts out mysterious, then it slowly begins to peal away the layers of an overly s-xual, fame obsessed pop star. At core of the album, we begin to exploring the emotions and struggles beneath, and how she copes with living as an icon and a human being. 
-----------------

Members are allowed to recreate more than one album, but they cannot re-recreate an album they have already done. Also, you are allowed to casually quote other members and give feedback on their albums. Hope this doesn't flop, and hope you all have fun. 

Hidden Content

Cute. I honestly don't care if the thread flops because I had fun making it. 

Mister Gaga

Cute. I honestly don't care if the thread flops because I had fun making it. 

​That's the spirit :applause:

Stephen

Your "description" applies to the actual ARTPOP album as well because it's the same music just with 5 more songs. Also why would you take out the laughing etc in Aura...

I would only change singles.

1. Venus

2. Sexxx Dreams

3. Aura

4. Gypsy

5. Do What U Want

6. Applause

1. Born This Way

2. Scheiße

3. The Edge Of Glory

4. Americano

5. Hair

6. You And I

:hor:

Your "description" applies to the actual ARTPOP album as well because it's the same music just with 5 more songs. Also why would you take out the laughing etc in Aura...

Of course, but in my own personal opinion, I felt like those five tracks extremely damaged the concept of the album. In my recreation, which of course is tailored to my taste, I feel like the album creates a more cohesive storyline and removes some of the fillers. Also, I slightly disagree with it being the same music. Those re-edits, even in small measures, still change the sounds of the songs. 

With Aura, I've taken into account the fan, general, and critics critiquing of the song.  One of the bigger complaints are the laughing etc...and the manipulated vocals. Plus, I've always imagined it as the lead single so I figured that edit would be radio ready. 

where is Applause, the song which will forever sound fresh and new?

I like Applause, but only as a stand alone song. When listening to the album as a body of work, I've always felt that Gypsy remained the PERFECT ending to the record. Applause seems like a unessicary reprise. Like, "No Gaga, the show was great....we don't need an encore." Then again that's how I've always felt. 

Great song, but I can understand why it barely made the cut on ARTPOP in the first place. 

​That's the spirit :applause:

Lol. But seriously, ever since I came back to the forum, I've totally been having my ARTPOP era. 

I miss the days when I used to get like 20 replies on every thread I made. Dark Anatomy slayed back in 2011. 

I would only change singles.

1. Venus

2. Sexxx Dreams

3. Aura

4. Gypsy

5. Do What U Want

6. Applause

1. Born This Way

2. Scheiße

3. The Edge Of Glory

4. Americano

5. Hair

6. You And I

:hor:

I agree with every choice you made for ARTPOP, just perhaps not in that order. The only thing I'm iffy on with Born This Way is Americano being a single. 

Archived