Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Something funny I noticed about Little Monsters

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

(btw I state now I hope this doesn't offend lol)

On Monday, it was the first time I had ever seen Gaga live, so the "monster community" was also kinda bought to reality rather than online.

What I noticed was, I felt quite eager to befriend some, however upon being around them (waiting at doors and what have you) some are really just gaga focused. Like, they don't even want to interact. Now I understand the whole reason they are doing the waiting around and getting there early etc is for gaga, of course, but I personally found a few of them quite rude. I even saw one boy push a girl out the way because he thought gaga was round by the other door.

Like I said, I hope that doesn't offend and that was just MY experience (there was also some lovely ones...well lovely looking ones, who seemed more reserved and respectful perhaps) but it did get me thinking, what are her own concerts like ARTRAVE like lol

Diamond Heart

When i go to a concert, i go to see the artist and have a good time with my own friends. Im not there to make any new ones :shrug: Like i didnt pay money to go interact with people, i paid money to go see a performer i like. I wouldnt be rude to people though.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Whispering

ARTRAVE was a huge party, with people being happy and joyous, and dancing together. It was like a big lovefest in the sixties. Lol

I don't know about the smaller number of hardcore stans that wait for her for hours and days, as that is a completely different situation from the thousands and thousands of casual fans (and stans) who go to her concerts. From what I've always seen, that is a big party and a great time! 

I would imagine you run into a different situation with the hardcore stans of any artist. That's where you will find jealousy and petty ****. 

Laceface

I saw plenty of rudeness at the London artRAVE too but of course the majority were more pleasant 

Oscar

I was at the MSG show for artRAVE and most people there were nice. If there were rude people at all, I'd assume they were in the front of the line. 

Princess Die

Yeah 65% of monsters I have met are total assbags. :lolly:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Jjang

I agree with you 100%.

I witnessed some of these types at my date as well, so obnoxious and annoying, and the most awful thing about them is that they don't listen, nor care about others' experience. If I had a shorter temper that day I probably would have knocked one them out.

& for the record, I've attended other concerts of different artists and the fans were all tolerable and easy going, unlike the little monsters.

Ray of Light

Am I the only one that hasn't met any Little Monsters in real life? 

gagarunningtoseeherfans.gif

Kermit

​I haven't either and I probably wouldn't want to :sharon:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Creyk

Please. Lana fans are far worse. THere are such funny videos about people getting into fist fights while waiting in line, and because Lana does this thing where she goes to interact with the front row people in the middle of the show, people fight and push each other to get to the front.

What is rudeness next to actual violence tbh :laughga: 

Dominikko

I don't want to meet another little monster in person esp. those obsessed stans who always talk about gaga

I met some amazing monsters and I met some b---hy monsters.

At the end of the day, Monsters are like any other human beings. There's good ones and bad ones.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Stephen

Any time I've waited in line for Gaga I've made friends with the people in front or behind me. I guess it just depends who you happen to be next to.

Sia Daily

Yes that is what I noticed too, no one is bothered about each other.

Like in the particular situation on Monday, no monsters were interracting with eachother (just the people they knew-their friends), not actually with each other. In fact one boy looked so serious and actually angry that if he looked at me I'd look away, he kept rolling his eyes when someone would leave the building and it wasn't gaga lol it was very dramatic but quite typical...kinda like putting the internet meme's to name XD

Archived