Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who's your favorite producer for Gaga to work with?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

GodOne and JesusWhiteShadow

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I really loved all her works with Rob Fusari. 

And Fernando Garibay, and of course Paul Blair aka DJWS. I'm actually physically kicking myself because at BOTH Hollywood Bowl shows I saw DJWS but I couldn't 100 % percent recognize him at the time.... I was only half sure it was him... annnndddd it turned out to be him. Next time. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Alien Tulip

I really like all producers except djws. His work is so unprofessional and I can't enjoy his songs because they sound like demos or unfinished but he did a decent job for government hooker and dwuw. My favorite is redone though because his work never fails to impress me and he's not childish enough to tweet and hype a song going number one before it actually happens. I was listening to an interview he did and he's a very kind, humble guy and he knows what to work with, I can see why him and gaga have a strong bond/connection together. They really do make magic together as well because poker face, bad romance and so happy i could die still sound fresh and new til this day. 

Kermit

And Fernando Garibay, and of course Paul Blair aka DJWS. I'm actually physically kicking myself because at BOTH Hollywood Bowl shows I saw DJWS but I couldn't 100 % percent recognize him at the time.... I was only half sure it was him... annnndddd it turned out to be him. Next time. 

​OMG I would've FLIPPED :sharon:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ChicaSkas

​OMG I would've FLIPPED :sharon:

​Yeah I didn't want to bug him or look like an idiot because I only half recognized who he even was :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bradley

​omg i would've screamed his name anyway like

"I LOVE U DJ WHITE SHADOW. PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME."

Kermit

​omg i would screamed his name anyway like

"I LOVE U DJ WHITE SHADOW. PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME."

​I would've just screamed

"DAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYY"

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Bradley

​I would've just screamed

"DAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYY"

​omg is he even gay? he would have gotten so uncomfortable but who cares right?

daddy white shadow :fat: 

DJ-White-Shadow.png

Kermit

​omg is he even gay? he would have gotten so uncomfortable but who cares right?

daddy white shadow :fat: 

​i wish :green: 

Archived