💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The cancellation of tonight's show is a potential huge advantage for C2C

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

First of all, I wish Tony is fine, and he probably is since it's just a flu that he caught on. I'm also having a flu myself right now btw. :neyde:

Anyway, the Cheek to Cheek Tour is packed with dates throughout the rest of June and the whole July, so say if Gaga and Tony replace the cancelled date in August, which will probably be the last date of Cheek to Cheek Tour,

plus the fact that it's the beautiful Royal Albert Hall they are performing at,

isn't this a great opportunity for a DVD filming? :neyde: 

I mean I totally enjoyed Adele's Royal Albert Hall performances and she gained so much recognition, views and praises from that show so I'd be here for a DVD filmed at the Royal Albert Hall.

Thoughts?

JustPokeHerFace

That would be good except for the fact that Gaga has AHS to film, and that could cause a pretty significant scheduling conflict. 

Dangerous Man

I'm here for a DVD release of c2c tour in that hall! :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

JusticeforVenus

FIRST THING FIRST  AHS SEASON 5... THEN GO BACK TO THE C2C TOUR... 

Teal Ambition

I doubt they'll make a DVD since we already have the PBS special on DVD. I also don't think the show will be rescheduled. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bradley

That would be good except for the fact that Gaga has AHS to film, and that could cause a pretty significant scheduling conflict. 

​She just gotta be on stage and sing it in one night, right? I mean is she even involved in the process of filming DVDs?

Bad Bromance

That would be great but I don't think the Royal Albert Hall cancelled show will be rescheduled because of Gaga's tight schedule with filming for the new AHS season.  Besides, we already have the PBS special.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love it if they did film a DVD special at that beautiful venue.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

I doubt they'll make a DVD since we already have the PBS special on DVD. I also don't think the show will be rescheduled. 

​I hope they make it though since the Cheek to Cheek Tour is much more complete and enjoyable than the PBS Special.

Serendipity

I hope it turns out to be good for everyone:crossed:

#Get Well Soon Tony

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Bradley

That would be great but I don't think the Royal Albert Hall cancelled show will be rescheduled because of Gaga's tight schedule with filming for the new AHS season.  Besides, we already have the PBS special.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love it if they did film a DVD special at that beautiful venue.  :yes:

​is her schedule really that tight to the extent that it's impossible to use ONE night to film the DVD?

ChicaSkas

I was coming into this thread thinking, ok... this better be good.... so you are saying it's a potential huge advantage this was cancelled because the fans will somehow possibly get a DVD filmed in a pretty place like Royal Albert Hall....?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bradley

I was coming into this thread thinking, ok... this better be good.... so you are saying it's a potential huge advantage this was cancelled because the fans will somehow possibly get a DVD filmed in a pretty place like Royal Albert Hall....?

​Yes, because apparently they didn't do preparation for a DVD filming before this. I'm not saying that Tony's ill was something good to happen, it's just that it happened, and they might as well use the rescheduled date (if they do reschedule the show) to film a DVD, considering they now have sufficient time to organize the filming.

Archived