💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Gaga seen as

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

Why is Gaga considered a "gay pop star" so to speak. By that I mean why do people think all her fans are gay? I'm not gay and I like her a lot. Hell in middle school years before I become a stan I thought she was hot and had her pic in my locker hahahaha. Just don't understand. Are their other gay pop stars or musicians? 

Probably on Grindr

ARTUNiCORN

Well, there were no gays before her. She invented us. True queen of gays #BornThisWay

Jk

lol

Yes.

Singers like Cher, Madonna are also seen this way and it's a good thing.

It doesn't mean other people won't like her too if she comes up with a good song. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Katsuki Bakugo

lady-gaga-born-this-way-single-album-cov

Discussion ended... ​Close the thread now okuuuur gurrrr

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Stephen

cuzz she's been so vocal about gay issues + made an album called born this way

but I also  think it's just generally considered "gay" for a guy to like pop stars in general..

Hexxx

her music is sort of gay oriented.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Sister

I think that it happens this way, because female singers of pop often have the loudest and outlandish of fans, and they are usually the gay guys who do the most with bravado. It is cute.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Oscar

Well most of her fans are gay and there's no denying that. Just look at 90% of this forum(while making this point I feel as if I must let everyone on here know that i, am a lesbean). 

Also, she wasn't as much a "gay popstar" during those days(she still was but it didn't become a trademark for her until BTW) that you mentioned in the GP. She had a lot of straight fans during that era. 

lxdygxga

She's incredibly theatrical and flamboyant - combined with the fact she is not in any way, shape or form trying to appeal to the male demographic of tits and ass.

There's also the fact that in her early career she was incredibly aggressive with her s-xuality, that it used to almost scare people because she was such an enigmatic figure, and so powerful and different, something which can be very intimidating to men.

Most importantly, of course, she is such a staunch advocate of the LGBT community. Often powerful women with a side of theatrics and flamboyance are taken on as gay icons and all things considered, she was prime for the spot.

djBuffoon

For the simple reason that she does not, consciously, cater to straight men. Her music, fashion, artistry is extremely flamboyant and uninhibited. That, plus the fact that she does (extremely good and witty) electronic dance-pop music. And a large portion of the LGBT community just seems to love all of that stuff.

Kermit

lady-gaga-rainbow.jpg

article-0-09FD22E9000005DC-301_468x302.j

lady-gaga-love-game-o.gif

That's like asking why MJ is seen as the king of pop :neyde:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit

Well most of her fans are gay and there's no denyingarrow-10x10.png that. Just look at 90% of this forum(while making this point I feel as if I must let everyone on here know that i, am a lesbean). 

Also, she wasn't as much a "gay popstar" during those days(she still was but it didn't become a trademark for her until BTW) that you mentioned in the GP. She had a lot of straight fans during that era. 

:sharon: I CAN'T with you Oscar...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

The only thing I'll say and then I will butt out, but "Born This Way" is NOT for the Gay community only. People who think that are out of their minds. Born this Way is for anyone who feels insecure about who they are and the way they live. It's also about people who are bullied for their looks, their religion, their race, IN ADDITION to their s-xuality. 

Oh and by the way, if being theatrical, colorful, or "flamboyant" makes you Gay or considered a "Gay Artist" we lived in a really ****ed up, type casting society. Heteros-xual males can be effeminate and sensitive, and females can be tough and love the outdoors. 

I know of Gay men who are the roughest, toughest, macho type of male; and I know of lesbians who are frilly, girly, extremely feminine. 

Archived