Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts regarding tonight's cancellation

Stef

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

The curse of the BORN THIS WAY BALL, she is coming for revenge since Gaga didn't bring it back and re-tape it London as she promised.

The ghost of epic concert past,

:adam: Hide your Tony's, Hide your Hips and Hide your wives BTW is scalping everyone out here.

ryhanna

They were probably hoping he'd be able to go through with it, or Tony thought he was well enough to go on. Perhaps he got worse throughout the day and by the time doors were ready to open they realised he was just too sick to perform.

Sometimes you come down with things fast. You don't always just wake up one morning and think, "I'm too sick to work today." Sometimes it's more sudden and creeps up on you throughout the day.

Bradley

It's really strange coz I was there last night and I remember thinking to myself "this guy looks frickin great for 88", very happy and full of life. Not that I'm saying you can't fall ill but he looked and sounded amazing last night (I was also happy when he waved back at me lol).

But maybe he was just feeling ill yesterday and today it's really hit? Who knows

​glad that u were having a great time even though the crowd surf didn't happen, I presume :fat: 

tony is such a strong man tbh

Sia Daily

​glad that u were having a great time even though the crowd surf didn't happen, I presume :fat: 

tony is such a strong man tbh

​Trust me, crowd-surfing was NOT appropriate for this event lmao!

Plus I was 4 rows from the front, (not 9 as I originally thought) so wouldn't be much to surf lol

Bradley

​Trust me, crowd-surfing was NOT appropriate for this event lmao!

Plus I was 4 rows from the front, (not 9 as I originally thought) so wouldn't be much to surf lol

​That was an advantage and Gaga could have spotted you more easily. :fat: 

Sia Daily

​That was an advantage and Gaga could have spotted you more easily. :fat: 

​Yeah and I'd probably get thrown out lol

I may be wrong because I think everyone says this when they're near the front but I think Gaga saw me, well she certainly looked in my direction a few times, Tony definitely did, he has a very sweet face, I want him to be my Grandad.

The videos I recorded don't do it justice lol

Bradley

​Yeah and I'd probably get thrown out lol

I may be wrong because I think everyone says this when they're near the front but I think Gaga saw me, well she certainly looked in my direction a few times, Tony definitely did, he has a very sweet face, I want him to be my Grandad.

The videos I recorded don't do it justice lol

​haha you should have screamed something that would have caught her attention when the hall was silent at some point, i would have done that no matter what if i had the chance to see her live

Sia Daily

​haha you should have screamed something that would have caught her attention when the hall was silent at some point, i would have done that no matter what if i had the chance to see her live

​I nearly did. I wished I'd have thought of the "Stefani" thing, that got the best reply!

She never really responds to "Love you gaga" so thought that would be pointless.

Tony seemed to smile a lot at people, tony is bae

Bradley

​I nearly did. I wished I'd have thought of the "Stefani" thing, that got the best reply!

She never really responds to "Love you gaga" so thought that would be pointless.

Tony seemed to smile a lot at people, tony is bae

​You are obsessed with Tony! :hunty:

Say something like "Gaga YOU ARE FCKING HOT" instead of I love you Gaga

Sia Daily

​You are obsessed with Tony! :hunty:

Say something like "Gaga YOU ARE FCKING HOT" instead of I love you Gaga

​er darlins its all about tony, i think we should change this site to tonydaily

or tonyisbae.com

i want him to be my grandad so bad....easy access to gaga XD

Archived