Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts regarding tonight's cancellation

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

I could not be more relieved to hear that Tony is okay and its just a flu. However, I have questions about the way this was all handled tbh.

Tony has caught the flu, meaning that he would have been battling it throughout the day, I'm wondering why they would leave it until doors open to announce the show is cancelled? I mean surely they could have said it on twitter earlier? Also, why did they bother doing a soundcheck today with tony being ill if they knew they would be cancelling it anyways??

Either way I'm so glad he's fine.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Diamond Heart

Why does there need to be some big thing about it? He got sick and cancelled. Thats it.

They probs just waited to see if he could manage, and you know what ? He couldnt. 

'Things aren't adding up' :toofunny:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

ViviLittleM

Maybe he thought he could perform but with the soundchek maybe he see that no he couldn't

Sia Daily

It's really strange coz I was there last night and I remember thinking to myself "this guy looks frickin great for 88", very happy and full of life. Not that I'm saying you can't fall ill but he looked and sounded amazing last night (I was also happy when he waved back at me lol).

But maybe he was just feeling ill yesterday and today it's really hit? Who knows

djBuffoon

Granted I'm not his age, but sometimes I will get up, get washed/dressed, go to work, feel totally fine, and then it hits me like a ton of bricks.

This kind of stuff he can do in his sleep, it's not like there are anyone physically strenuous dance scenes, and he probably thought he could soldier on but then realized that he couldn't.

No big deal.

Creyk

He was fine during the day but he got worse by nighttime maybe :shrug:

Or he wanted to power through but relaized he can't 

Vernier

It's really strange coz I was there last night and I remember thinking to myself "this guy looks frickin great for 88", very happy and full of life. Not that I'm saying you can't fall ill but he looked and sounded amazing last night (I was also happy when he waved back at me lol).

But maybe he was just feeling ill yesterday and today it's really hit? Who knows

​You jinxed ha :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Whispering

Tony was probably trying to power through, (like he has probably done many times before) but sometimes people end up being too sick to do it. Their body just won't let them do what their mind wants to do. I imagine his age was a major contributing factor. Tony was probably weak, dizzy and feverish and that caused him to have significant problems during soundcheck, so they had to cancel. 

Economy

it easily could of been them just hoping Tony would be able to manage the night but he wasnt

There was no point in officially cancelling it until they were sure. Plus tickets were already bought, its not like they were still selling more

additionally, perhaps he wasnt as bad earlier on and got worse. we dont know so we cant judge :shrug:

GagaMyBlood95

Tony probably wanted to perform badly, because now he is feeling guilty becaue the show had to be cancelled because of him, so he told them to wait and maybe he'll get better. Well, he didn't and they had to do what they did.

That's just my opinion.

Angel Down

​So how was the show yesterday? Did u enjoy it? I remember your obssession lol

Sia Daily

​So how was the show yesterday? Did u enjoy it? I remember your obssession lol

​I did a thread lol

it was bae

Angel Down

​I did a thread lol

it was bae

​whoah I didn't see it... Nice to hear that :queenga:

AquaFire Witch

It sucks, but sometimes it happens like this. Trust me I understand the frustration. When Garbage (my fave band) came to Houston a few years back I had been waiting in line for hours and just before they opened the doors the venue told us it was cancelled!!! I was so crushed but it was family emergency in the band. 

Life happens though. Don't dwell for too long. They will be back and make it up to all of you! I had to wait 5 months but when they came back they put on a 3 1/2 hour show for us!

Archived